Can anyone tell me what this is ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
    big difference between a grinder and a pin frog
    i've seen some grinders that have a lot of pins in them. and look just like the one he has. they have tops and bottoms that fit together.

what does a frog pin do? it hold flowers er something? right? Do the top and bottom fit together?

anyways it has to do with plants what every it is!

Originally posted by chrisx2 View Post
    Man you made me LOL!!!
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

I am not buying the flower arranging thing. why would it have a top and bottom that fit together? if for arrangments using it in bottom of a vase, it would be a sacrificial piece, no way to get it out after finishing arranging.

Comment

Its to brush a horse. It should have came with a strap that goes around your hand and the metal spikes go in the palm of your hand. All you would do is pet the horse (with a little force) and clean off the hair every so often.
        Last edited by chrisgreer23; 09-30-2010, 11:19 PM. Reason: I'm a dumbass who can't spell
        I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
        -Unholy m-
        Current project: Un-Katchable
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          It would definitely work as a testicle smasher but it's meant for doing flower arrangements. You put it in the bottom of a vase or bowl and it keeps the stems where you put them. Arrange the pretties, fill the bowl with marbles or peat and everything stays put.
          How scary is it that you know that WB?
          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Hey, everyone's got a Grandma!
            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

i still say its a weed grinder.

and sure, your "grandma" taught you.

Comment

looks like a grinder to me as well...not that i know anything bout that

Comment

I'd say it looks precisely like a pin frog (as in the picture posted by Hardly) :P

Comment

multi-purpose!

Comment

It's an iron maiden torture device for insects and small rodents.
                      'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
                      ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
                      ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by greedysheep View Post
                        i still say its a weed grinder.

and sure, your "grandma" taught you.
                        Now sthop that! Ith not nithe!
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Not a grinder, pins are the wrong shape.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

It definitely looks like the "pin frog" that HD posted..... I'd also venture to say that those are two separate pieces, not intended to do something together. Maybe they fit together to make it safer to store them, or maybe it's just coincidence and they weren't even a set but rather just two pieces that happen to more or less fit together.
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                            X