X

Paint the plastics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint the plastics

anybody got an idea how much it would cost to paint all the plastics on an 05 katana? a local shop told me 300, but that almost seems too good to be true

do they have to prep it and paint it?
    & also will you bring in the whole bike or will you be bringing the fairings in.
    1995 SUZUKI 600 My PURPLE BEAST =)

My build and progress thread

Comment

either or, and yes, preped and painted

Comment

300 is a very low price. If you have seen the shops work and are comfortable with their level of quality, go for it.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

300 dollars is "Holy Crap" low. I'd DEFINITELY ask to check out some of there work before you leave your parts, but if they look good do it man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirhcrod View Post
            300 dollars is "Holy Crap" low. I'd DEFINITELY ask to check out some of there work before you leave your parts, but if they look good do it man.
            i'd say check the work, if it's good then go for it. if not, then the call is all up to you. that's a pretty good cheap price though.
            1995 SUZUKI 600 My PURPLE BEAST =)

My build and progress thread

Comment

The paint that I went with alone cost me 300 bucks. ANd I am painting it myself. SO yeah if they can do that much work for 300 dollars then the paint has got to be cheap crap that I would not put on my grandmothers old Gremlin

Comment

Originally posted by creepinghunter View Post
                The paint that I went with alone cost me 300 bucks. ANd I am painting it myself. SO yeah if they can do that much work for 300 dollars then the paint has got to be cheap crap that I would not put on my grandmothers old Gremlin
                what paint are you going with?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                X