X

Crashed my bike today :(*****updated*******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashed my bike today :(*****updated*******

First off.......Im ok, the bike isnt too bad...........just needs the plastics fixed or replaced.
    Attached Files

From the looks of it I need to find a tail light and a left side ferring, and mirrors.............luckily I kept my factory turn signals
    Attached Files

Comment

what the hell is with all you people goign off into ditches????? glad your ok slim take it easy for a few days make sure nothing broke that you cant feel till the adrenaline wears off or the beer wheres off

Comment

Glad to hear only the plastics got hurt ..... that can be easely replace ....
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

Bummer notec...
          But as mentioned.. Better the plastics than you..
          Let us know what you need. I still have a few parts hanging around..

Comment

Sorry to hear fellow brother. Wear your lid? What were the circumstances on the crash?

Glad to see you are physically OK.

Comment

I'm glad you were wearing full gear and you're ok, material damage can always be repaired.
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Yeah........I was wearing full gear...........otherwise I wouldnt be here to post. I came through an S turn a little hot, hit sand in the road and went off into the ditch........the bike flipped over on me a couple of times and I landed up against a concrete culvert

As far as parts........I need both mirrors, and left side ferring and maybe rear left plastic(under seat).
                And I need a new tail light.

Comment

Notec glad you are ok. Sucks that happened to you. I know where you can get another side piece. I will just have to hunt down the site for you.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Sad to here that you can always get parts for your bike glad your not hurt
                    hope you get your bike sorted good luck.
                    Rgds 556

Comment

Ouch, Glad you're ok.
                      05 GSX-600
                      89 zx750r
                      04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

The reality of my crash hit me hard this morning........

Comment

sounds painful.....glad u walked away from it
                          97 Katana 600
                          [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Well here she is in all her glory........I need to straighten out the headlight frame and replace some plastics.........oh, and a tail lite if anyone has one.
                            Attached Files

Comment

thats a fuggin bummer dude...glad your ok and fix her up....

Comment

Working...
                              X