crash protectors/frame sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash protectors/frame sliders

Greetings all,

I recently installed some frame sliders and decided I would post some pics. I purchased them from TOPENDZ. I think the name of the company that makes them are called R&G. I ordered them from canada for about $250.00. They dont require any cutting or modifications. I also repainted my cowl. I purchased an older seat (98 I think) because I heard that the cowl fits them better (It does ).

$250 for sliders?

Comment

Wow, $250! I'd say you got on that one. I got mine from Braunstien for a little over a hundred...oh well. Live and learn
      Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Ulshy55 wrote:Wow, $250! I'd say you got on that one. I got mine from Braunstien for a little over a hundred...oh well. Live and learn

I chose to pay the extra money because I didn't want to wait on Braustein. I tried to contact him several times with no success. I didnt mind paying the extra money especially because they shipped really fast.

Comment

That's understandable. I guess might have paid that too if i were riding at the time, but i ordered mine over the winter, so i was in no hurry.
          Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Nice. Are those 3 1/2"
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

They are $260 CDN (+shipping etc etc etc), yes they are R&G crash protectors.

Simon (owner of topendz) is great to deal with, cutomer service is top notch. He is a local rider here in Toronto and I have delt with him many times.

Everytime a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings. Everytime a mouse traps snaps, an angels set on fire. - J. Handey

Comment

id like to see pics of how they mount....
                I could not find them on the topendz site.
                I love my Kat!!
                2000 burgandy 750

Comment

Originally posted by tat2
                  They are $260 CDN (+shipping etc etc etc), yes they are R&G crash protectors.
                  $260 canadian? what is that, like twenty bucks?

Comment

something like that

Comment

something like that

Comment

I like em'

Comment

i cant find them on that website to save my life.... where are they??

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                          "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

i don't understand how those slidders are attacted to the frame. I can't seam to find anywear that they could be bolted to on the side of my bike without boring holes through my fairings. Are they clamped on, if so how stong can that really be?

Comment

You select SHOP, then R & G RACING PRODUCTS, then CRASH PROTECTORS.

Comment

Working...
                              X