female rider restoring 93 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crusorider View Post
    or maybe womens' lib?
    I'm sure it comes as a shock but I am able to change a flat. And think, hey while I'm down here why not new rotors, pads, lift kit, suspension . . .
    And when Mr. FixIt strides up to save the day he'll get a response similar to the one he'd get if caught leering. Listen guy, I'd let you touch but you'd probably just get it wrong.
    ouch lol...maybe u just need someone with experience in those sorts of situations... know their way around a sticking caliber or 2

Comment

Hi, and just;

Welcome to the group!
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
      Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
      R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
      1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
      RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
      3BBB turn signal mirrors,
      Black painted seat and rear trim,
      Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

LOL ok ladies! haha
        Nice point Badfaerie. I'm sure that I've been taken advantage of many many times just cause she had boobs lol.
        cruso...I didn't mean to insult, just to compliment your abilities. I believe that I said that those types of women who do cry in a parking lot with a flat (I've actually seen it in person) drive me nuts and that I am glad to see that there are some who are competent enough (and apparently far beyond just competent in your case) to take a challenge of something new (bikes and cars are certainly different beasts).
        Well in any case, great job on the bike again. Keep us updated on any other mods you have planned or completed. I hope that the hijack on the thread hasn't turned you off from the board (not that I'm suggesting that your too sensitive to handle a bit of a spirited discussion :-p).

Comment

Working...
        X