X

the first inductees of the club....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the first inductees of the club....

yup...i think the club is going to take off big. this is the first meet...and each seems to say they know a few others who would be interested. word of mouth will spread fast. it was a great day riding with a bunch of really cool folks. nothing beats meeting new riding buddies you feel comfortable with. here is a shot of the gang...and another of just the ladies.

speaking of ladies....the one that I just picked up the gs500 with told me that when she signed up for the msf course, there were 8 names on the list....7 females and 1 male. the ladies are really coming into the sport strong here. is it like that everywhere? or is it just a phase that is happening here more than other places?

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

looks like fun!

Long Live the D

Comment

Women ROCKS !!!!!
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by _Sky_
        Women ROCKS !!!!!
        Had to say it .... I'm in the pic
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

Wow man, you've already got a great base of members for that club of yours. Thats great to see !!!!

And yes women getting into actual riding of bikes instead of just riding 2 up with their husbands is definatley on the rise everywhere. There's more and more women taking MSF courses and out on the roads here too!

Comment

gee that silver kat looks pretty sharp, looks familiar! Good lookin group, looks like fun!
            Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Its always good to see people having fun together.
              Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

Good job and good luck Mojoe....

Comment

Wow, looks like a great time. As far as the ladies, I think it may be a growing trend. When I took the ERC course about 1 1/2 months ago there were 3 women in of a class of 14 - all riding cruisers though. I've been noticing more women on bikes, but more on cruisers than sportbikes. Then again, I'd say down here 3 out of 4 bikes on the road are cruisers (older population in general).
                  ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Looks like you had a good turn out
                    Kyle

Comment

Great turnout! BTW, I've been noticing more women on motorcycles as well. Thank God!
                      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

now...when I think of Mojoe...I will think of this....

Comment

So...this is a riding club, NOT a harem??

Comment

Looks like alot of fun..I'm jealous...Be safe...Let the blond out front be the poster girl...I bet you get quite a few new members...

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1
                              Looks like alot of fun..I'm jealous...Be safe...Let the blond out front be the poster girl...I bet you get quite a few new members...
                              no way...back row...far left...tan sweater...she should be the poster girl!

Comment

Working...
                              X