X

Who has been to a track day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has been to a track day?

I am planning on attending a track day organized by http://sportbiketracktime.com/
    I wonder if anyone here have used this site. please tell me about your experience, and whether you are satisfied or not.

They are going to have a track day in Kershaw SC on Sept. 30. Is anyone here planning on going?

I might do that day. NESBA's gonna be there the beginning of June, too. Want to do the June day instead?!
    -Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevnmd
      I might do that day. NESBA's gonna be there the beginning of June, too. Want to do the June day instead?!
      Sure, I don't minde going in June, however I have never been on a track before, and I am looking for some sort of classroom sessions for beginners. At NESBA the classroom session is only 1\2 hour. At STT they say this give novice classroom and on-track instruction.
      Riding your motorcycle on the track is the most exciting and safest way to ride your motorcycle, and we guarantee that a Sportbike Track Time track day event will be unforgettable. A closed circuit course (race track) is the only place you can ride your sportbike and experience the true power and beauty of your machine without worrying about speed limits, traffic, or speeding tickets! Our events are open to riders of all skill levels, from beginners to experts, and our event formats are designed to give each rider maximum time on track and exceptional coaching! Our motorcycle riding instruction will leave you feeling like a better, safer, faster and more confident rider! Check out our track day event schedule for events in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, South Carolina & Wisconsin!

What do you recomment Steve?

Comment

I've done about 14 or so track days before. I can definitely help you... I'll even help you prep your bike.

I would go ahead and do the NESBA day. Get out on the track as soon as you can. The earlier in the season the better!
        -Steve

Comment

I'll even run in the beginner group and give you plenty of 1 on 1 advice if you'd like. NESBA's coaches are usually great and will do that, too...
          -Steve

Comment

Sounds good steve. I will think about it, and let you know ASAP. I will PM if I have any questions.

Comment

John, Steve is a punk. Avoid him at all costs!

Just kidding. Steve is a cool guy and a good rider. If he is willing to hook up with you at a track day I would take advantage of it.

Comment

the about trackday company is a decent one the instructors are good the owners is pretty cool too ive ridden with them here in vegas an usally work the femmoto as a corner worker or crash truck driver for them. and any time you can get on the track is a plus it will deff improve your skills

Comment

I have!

And I am going to do it again too!

I might just have to take the Gixxer this time though....anyone wondering or a little worried about getting on the track, just do it. It will help you a lot.
                  1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                  2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                  Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

I'd love to...but I don't know where I can around here

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
                    '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
                    '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
                    '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
                    '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

Where in PA are you? You've got tracks on both sides of the state...
                      -Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X