X

why do Katanas get no respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do Katanas get no respect

Why do Katanas get no respect from other bike riders like gixsers and r1's cbr's? Don't get me wrong those are bad ass bikes and would love to have one but this is my first street bike, rode motocross for 15 yrs then about two months ago finally bought a 05 600 and I love it!!! It is comfortable and runs good I wish that I would have got the 750 but oh well that is how it goes!!!
    Lance
    2005 Kat 600

R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

cancun black dog.....Welcome to the site...looks like your a newbie here...great to have you here...the link katman05 posted was from a previous topic on this...check it out..nice read and you will learn a lot here...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

There's a bunch of topics on this subject... check out the search feature and you'll be amazed at the responses and how we all stick together even in the face of stupidity from those who doubt our ride.

Comment

Why would anyone want to ride a Katana????? Aren't those wussy bikes????

Give me a REAL bike like a harely or something
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Dont make us take down that KOTM icon

Comment

ask them how much they pay for insurance then se who i laughing.almost double then katana

Comment

As long as your out riding who cares what your on and what people think. Just enjoy yourself.
                Gripp & Regripp

Comment

Remember, you can't buy skill. Neither can they.
                  91 Kat 600
                  02 B12 S
                  03 YFM660RR
                  00 TRX 250D

Comment

Originally posted by Gripp
                    As long as your out riding who cares what your on and what people think. Just enjoy yourself.
                    I agree completely - as long as you love your ride, who cares what others think? Let them ride thier R6's and R1's with continuing tranny issues... After all, its all about the rider - if you can keep up in the bends, you can keep up almost anywhere!

A fast rider on a slow bike is still a fast rider. A slow rider on a fast bike is still a slow rider.

-Grimmy
                    Race Superseries Novice Open, Amateur Superbike #224 Suzuki GSXR-1000

Comment

Small D##cks and mommy bought their bikes,do the math!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                        Dont make us take down that KOTM icon

I am sorry, I will never again Say the Harely word again

And I agree, mommy and daddy, or trying to "Be Cool" aka small wee wee syndrom.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                        X