Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Has this ever happened to you? (a ride story)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatanaJim
    If she had slapped me, I would have said "Thank you maam, may I have another"
    :

Comment

Only females in my area that I've seen on a bike are on HDs, makes me sick.
      I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Maybe you can convert them to the good side!

Comment

Some of them look meaner than the guys.
          I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Here ya on that one; see it all the time during he HOG rallys in my area

Comment

I did have a guy pull up next to me at a stop light. When it turned green he took off full throttle and almost swerved into me. Thankfully I was taking off slowly to let this a$$hole learn how to ride.

Wife and kids lower the personal comfort levels subconsciously.
              sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

I saw a trio of stunning woment riding SS bikes together in tight leathers. Each one was more beautiful than the next and it didn't matter what order you put them in. That was such an unforgetable moment.
                "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Never happened to me...yet. But I'm only a squid-mark (100 miles. No, not 100 miles per hour. Not 100 miles in a day; 100 miles total) Hey, I'm working on it as soon as this rain stops (KatanaJim, you feel me). I'm in Half Moon Bay, just below Skyline. If you ladies see me out there feel free to show me what's up.
                  Press the attack!

Comment

Yeah nothing brings a smile then when you get passed by a bike and you see two pigtails kick'n it out the helmet. Things that make you sigh! Talk about giving a girl instant xtra points excuse me while I daydream ..............
                    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Sounds to me like you needed a Sweet Lou there to help you along with talking to the ladies
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

yea, you need to learn how to spit more game than that. How did you get your wife?

Comment

Working...
                        X