Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Has this ever happened to you? (a ride story)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this ever happened to you? (a ride story)

In the bay area, we have a great twisty road called Hwy9/Skyline Blvd. I was making my decent back in to the town of Saratoga on a beautiful fall afternoon, riding my trusty FZ600, when all of a sudden a rider appears in my mirrors. Now I am not a super aggresive rider (this was before I went to the Keith Code Superbike school!) but I was getting down the hill at a pretty good clip. I was, however, not moving fast enough for the rider behind me. I picked up the pace, but realized I was riding out of my comfort level, so I let the rider by.
    Minutes later, we pull up next to each other at the light in town. Acting as cool as I could, I lift my visor to say something witty over the din of our exhaust pipes. That's when I notice the long brown hair coming out the back of the helmet, and I am greeted by the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I have ever seen! A GIRL!!! I am so taken aback that I blurt out the first thing that comes into my head..."Is that yours?" Is that yours! WTF!!!
    The smile leaves her eyes, as the light turns green, a twist of the wrist, and she is gone...
    I love my wife, and I love my kids, but I'll never forget the blue eyed girl who was faster than me...
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy"

"True wisdom, only comes from pain"

Ya, I was once out riden by a girl. Her name was Lindsey, had long blond hair, deep blue eyes and a smile that could light up a room. So there we were, parked in my truck out on some back country road when........

Comment

Aaaall Riiiiight...

Giggity Giggity Gooooo.
      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
        Ya, I was once out riden by a girl. Her name was Lindsey, had long blond hair, deep blue eyes and a smile that could light up a room. So there we were, parked in my truck out on some back country road when........
        Julie Riley in 3rd grade could out ride any boy...
        On her shwinn..

Comment

Yep. Met a BMW salesperson out at ACH once. Long, brunette hair, tall, very pretty, and could ride the hell outta that CBR959.

I also saw a girl on a stretched Busa at the Toy Ride a couple weeks ago. In high-heeled boots, no less.
          sigpic

Comment

I actually ran into a very attractive woman this past summer on a 600 Kat and now she rides with our group quite often. She sure makes our group of ruffians look alot better!!!!
            You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

"Is that Yours" man your lucky she didn't bitch slap you on the spot .
              Kyle

Comment

If she had slapped me, I would have said "Thank you maam, may I have another"
                "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy"

"True wisdom, only comes from pain"

Comment

I woulda asked her what else she could ride like that

Comment

There's a girl paramedic around here that rips around on an R6. I don't know if she can out-ride me but I sure won't mind her being out in front.

Comment

EVERYBODY outrides me....even KitKat

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                        I woulda asked her what else she could ride like that
                        And she would have laughed at you.

Originally posted by Range
                        EVERYBODY outrides me....even KitKat
                        Not me. Well, I did last a day longer.
                        TiM

Comment

There a local around here, a young asian girl who is drop dead beautiful riding an R6 in all matching blue leathers, sidi boots, and an Arai helmet. That girl can Ride !! Ive seen her pull wheelies and hold them for blocks and then drag a knee onto the interstate from the onramp.

Comment

I think I would LOVE that to happen to me . Aren't enough girls that ride around here , so meeting another one would be nice . Even if she WAS faster than me , which doesn't seem like it'd be all that tough to be anyway . In the words of Pepe Lepew .... "le sigh" .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Oh dear

Comment

Working...
                              X