X

Christmas Ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Ride

It was in the upper 60's this afternoon, so we set off for a Christmas ride, go look at the †-mas decorations and grab some movie tickets for later (special showing of Aeon Flux in our area for one showing tonight). As the sun set, the temps started to drop and then came the rains... Oh well...

Beat sitting at home in front of the tube!

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Yeah , it was warm enough here (mid 40's) , but a little wet , and I was too tired . Didn't crawl outta bed till like 4 . Oh well , this week looks to be unseasonably mild , so maybe I'll get out again .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

it was nice here saturday, i fired up the superhawk and went out for an hour and a bit.

tim

Comment

It's snowing again here

Hope you had a good ride though
        Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
          It's snowing again here
          here too...you should take some pics Cyber

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
            It's snowing again here

Hope you had a good ride though
            No snow but about 30 degrees and still ice patches on alot of the roads Yeah CP, where's all the purdy christmas lights pics.

Comment

Gotta love a Christmas ride!!

Comment

was about 50-60 here, so a friend who just got a gix-1000 my bro on his zzr-1200, and me went out riding. was fun.....but that was the day after christmas.....christmas was wet.

Comment

It unseasonably warm here today but it's wet and there are alot of clumps of salt on the road. I'm hoping to get out by March.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
                    was about 50-60 here, so a friend who just got a gix-1000 my bro on his zzr-1200, and me went out riding. was fun.....but that was the day after christmas.....christmas was wet.
                    how does he like that zzr1200 ?!! did he let you ride it yet

Comment

yea, ive ridin' it.....it seems bigger than my kat for some reason......got some power to it......eats up tires....

Comment

For those who wanted pics... here's some from today's ride...

You can always tell the tourists (Canadian):

Cheers
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                        X