X

Quite interesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite interesting

Found these while trying to search for the reverse indiglow gauges Speedee used to have on his site before he removed all his links. Wonder if they would work for a bike I think it would be a lot better visually for night riding.

EDIT: forgot the link http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/ho...=detail&id=729
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Interesting indeed, but I suspect they wouldn't work with the stock Kat gauge indicator needles (which I don't think are lexan) -- anyone know for sure?

A more common mod is flourscent orange paint, which is a $4 mod, and increases the needle's visibility against the indigo gauge kits.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have the illumiglo gauges for my bike and while I dont find the needle that hard to see even with night riding those are definately all kinds of sweet !

I considered painting the needle but after trying it out when installing them it seemed like too much to do for something that to me wasnt that bad to begin with.

Comment

I must admit I like the look of the needles.
        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

I like the needles as well, I think they would look good with illumiglow gauges if they fit

girls = yammah

Comment

I think I might look into this and find out if stock Kat needles are Lexan or if they aren't if I can swipe a set of lexan needles from somewhere that would fit the stock gauges. I think the orange would look super sweet with a set of Illumiglows.

I'll probably PM Speedee and find out what kind of needles he uses because his don't look anything like mine so I don't think they are simply painted stockers.

girls = yammah

Comment

Working...
            X