No announcement yet.
X

Triumph Daytona 675

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im liking the 675 man.... Looks like it's time to turn the katana over to the wife (repack the D&D cause it's to loud for her) and buy myself a 675 and throw a Two Bro's CF slip-on that biatch

Comment

Originally posted by tjroux View Post
      Im liking the 675 man.... Looks like it's time to turn the katana over to the wife (repack the D&D cause it's to loud for her) and buy myself a 675 and throw a Two Bro's CF slip-on that biatch
      Two Brothers have a slip on for the 675? It is an undertail exhaust....Jardine has a nice CF unit for it.

Comment

Here's a vid of a 2bros... takes about 50 seconds for the first fly, but its a good indication of what it sounds like.....
        [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_tD20AAWYg&feature=related[/youtube]

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

that 2 brothers sounds great.
          noticed the Jardine sound clip too.

man the triple sounds unlike anything else...and I mean that in a good way

Comment

The Jardine and a 2Bros. are the best looking and sound great on the 675.

Everything else that I've seen is a standard round exhaust shoved under the seat and looks like crap, with the exception of the Yosh tri-oval.....but, it's Yosh.

Comment

I truly miss my Triumph.

One of the best dealers I know is Gulf Coast BMW and Triumph in Houston, TX. They are located on Airport Blvd.

Check em out.

Originally posted by tjroux View Post
              Last edited by jasmail; 02-12-2008, 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              2006 Kan-A-Tuna GSX-F 750

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat View Post
                that bike tops my list of possible next bikes, it is truely beautiful. enjoy.

i dont normally quote myself but looking back through this thread i found my old post. back then i was dreaming of a 675, now I'm a proud owner. This is one sweet bike. I find it more comfortable than I was expecting it to be.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat View Post
                  i dont normally quote myself but looking back through this thread i found my old post. back then i was dreaming of a 675, now I'm a proud owner. This is one sweet bike. I find it more comfortable than I was expecting it to be.

well contgrats!...

Did you buy it new or used? The break in is the hardest part... But that thing growls like none other when you get it up in the rev's.....

I find myself riding around in one gear lower just to get to hear it sing....

by the way, RED is about .00001 seconds quicker to 60 than all the other colors.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

I bought a used 06 with 4K miles on it so the break in is done (hopefully correctly). I dont know about that whole "red is faster" theory. My graphite is plenty quick.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Working...
                    X