• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Awareness ""NWS""

www.3dflag.com

THAT is truly great advertising.

Thanks for sharing.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
      sigpic

Comment

excellent!!

Comment

That's awesome
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i'm going to try that tomorrow morning -- it's going to be 31 degrees f tomorrow

Comment

i'm going to try that tomorrow morning -- it's going to be 31 degrees f

Comment

Where did that toll card go

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
                  Where did that toll card go
                  I was about the ask that very same question. That was awesome, but sad at the same time. People would sure as hell notice you naked on your bike, but they will change lanes into you with all your gear on. Maybe gear is camo to non riders... maybe we should be allowed to hunt them.

Comment

That gets the point across pretty well. They should do something like that in the states and run it all year round. Of course they would be blurred better or they can wear the Jannet Jackson nipple madallions.
                    2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                    Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                    "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                    Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                    Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                    "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

You know...in all seriousness, I STILL don't think drivers would notice us, not any more than they do now.

Who here among us has not made absolute eye contact with that driver right before he/she pulled out in front of you?

Still a hysterical ad, though.
                      When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

can you imagine the road rash if you wreck out doin 65mph naked?
                        What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Reyn
                          Don't think I'd want to

Good Vid
                          Experience is the hardest teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards

Comment

that's the way we should ride here in florida, the weather is great year round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Reyn
                              not much more than you would with a t-shirt and shorts. even jeans won't last very long.
                              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X