GROUP BUY - Pre-98 Illumiglow Gauges **UPDATED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROUP BUY - Pre-98 Illumiglow Gauges **UPDATED**

*** UPDATES ARE ON THE LAST PAGE ***
    --> Pls. go to the last page to see Updated List and how many more we need. Thanks

OK Fellas we can finally get Illumiglow Gauges (after feeling so left out ) well after tons of countless e-mails to StreetRacerParts and not getting any reply, FUNK Them If they dont want my $$$, I sure dont want to give it to them either! Ok I'll stop my biatchin' and get to the good stuff.

Heres what I got from them -
    Hi,

We can add both fuel gauges with each kit. We looked at your logos and found that the KatRiders logo will not show the figure on the bike very well. It is too small to show well. It would show up better to remove the figure on the bike and do text only. Or you could do the KR in the circle as the only text.

The color would be black for the entire logo (depending on color). And yes the logos can be added on the fuel logo instead of speedo (or also on speedo).

Please read our Group buy info below.

Thanks,
    Speedhut.com

If you are interested in becoming a Group Leader for your cluster, please read the info below:

*The Group Leader sends a cluster to begin the Pre Order. Please don't use a personal vehicle's cluster (we don't send clusters back). We recommend a cluster from a junkyard (it does NOT have to be in working condition. HOWEVER it DOES need to have everything intact - i.e., needles, cover etc).

Please send the Cluster via Ground (inexpensive) Mail (or another inexpensive method). Please make sure it is INSURED for your protection! *Remember to add your contact information in the package.

Once the cluster has been received the Pre Order will be added to our Model Development Program with the sender listed as the Group Leader. The Group Leader's email will be listed on the site for questions. We will be in contact with the Group Leader throughout the process.

Once we receive 25 Pre Orders we will begin tooling. The Group leader will get their EL-Glo Dial kit for FREE (+ S&H). We offer incentive discounts for the entire Group. *Free Text, Free Standard Graphics, Free Standard Logo's. Custom Logos are $25.00 each. If the majority of the group wants a particular logo it can be included in the group buy at no cost.
    *We can add the Km/h version at No additional cost!

The price for our Custom Gauge Kit's are generally around $99.95 + $8.00 US S&H per Pre Order. The price for our Custom HVAC Kit's are $35.95 + $8.00 US S&H.

Thank you for your interest and please email us if there are any further questions.

Thanks,

Speedhut.com team

The Ultimate Aftermarket Automotive Gauges For Any Vehicle. Shop our huge selection of high-performance and customizable gauges - backed by a Lifetime Warranty!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:24 PM
    To: sales
    Subject: RE: custom gauge

HELLO.
    Thank you for responding to my mail. The gauges are for a Suzuki Katana (motorcycle). 88-97 Suzuki GSX 600F to be more specific. I had already started a "Group Buy" at an online forum that i am a member at. Its a forum for people with the same bike model (GSXF).
    We have over 2,000 members and most are waiting to hear from me for the price and more info. I have some questions about the gauges,

1. the Katana came in two sizes (600cc and 750cc) the picture i sent you before was from a 600, the 750 had a smaller fuel gauge (same size speedo and tach). My question is

a. will you be able to make the 750 fuel gauge too? (i am sure one of the members will be happy to provide you the face plate for it)

b. is it possible to get both fuel gauge (600&750) in the package?(so they can just plug in the correct size gauge whatever size they need)

I went to your web site and used your generic design template, and want to know if instead of the graphics on the speedo, i would like it on the fuel gauge. here is a picture of how i would like it to look

Gas - http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3131/gas31zn.jpg
    Tach - http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3416/tach25so.jpg

REVERSE White Dial w/ Dark Blue Eurostyle Font
    As for the logos, this is the design I sent them (click on the link above or the thumbnails here)

GAS (day) -->

Gas (night) -->

TACH (day) -->

TACH (night) -->

SPEEDO (day) -->

SPEEDO (night) -->

Like what they said above, the logo for the tach has problems (i'm thinking of just going with "KatRiders.com") i cant think of anything else to put there, so if you got ideas, speak up and we can all decide on it. Question:

should we just put the kanji/GSXF on the tach for both 600 and 750? and the KatRiders.com on the gas?
    PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Heres the UPDATED list (so far we have 13 and we need 25)

Pre 600
    seqx34
    kickitjp
    BearKat
    katana_ron
    nevanerviss
    neoclimber
    macgyver
    purebordom

Pre 750
    ThAZkat
    HS2020
    lopeha
    allnitedj72
    guy2600

Come on people, this is what we all been wanting to have and could not find. Now is your chance, I did all the leg work and all you have to do is post up if your interested (dont forget to include 600 or 750 on your post)

BTW! i also need gauges to send them, so if you got one laying around and dont mind sending it to me, PM me and i'll give you my address where to send it. (Speedo, Tach, Both 600 and 750 Fuel gauge) Thanks!
    PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

I do not have any gauges to send. I sent the ones I had to Chris when he was doing this. I like the Katriders logo on the faces. It looks pretty cool.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
        I do not have any gauges to send. I sent the ones I had to Chris when he was doing this. I like the Katriders logo on the faces. It looks pretty cool.
        I like it too (i put it there duh ) problem is with the biker. they said since its kinda small, the bikers not gonna come out as good (atleast when i photoshopped it, it did) unless someone wants to edit it and make it clearer (maybe Waltari can hint!) as for the gauges, i guess its e-bay again to the rescue (unless someone has one).
        PAUL
        93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

Sweet

Ok, so I'm a noob here, but those are kick butt gauges. I'm interested in a set for my Katana 750. Plus I have a friend with a pre98 600 who most likely would be interested also.
          "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
          - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Comment

Few questions (answers are probably in the text, but my ADD doesn't allow me to notice them):

Is their a speedo included?

Is the price really 100 bucks?

Thanks,
            bama
            What the deuce!?!

Comment

Originally posted by bamarama
              Few questions (answers are probably in the text, but my ADD doesn't allow me to notice them):

Is their a speedo included?

Is the price really 100 bucks?

Thanks,
              bama
              AROUND $100(not more than $120 is my estimate) for the set (Speedo/Tach and BOTH Fuel gauge for the 600&750) The gauges you see above are my personal design, and how it would look once we get the 25 needed for the group buy. if you want to add your own logo, they can do it for you for a fee ($25/logo). So post up if your interested and dont forget to add +1 and size (600/750)
              PAUL
              93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

I like the KAT RIDERS on the tach...it is not overbearing and does not distract from the tach (which is mostly what I look at instead of teh speedo)

I however would like the gas without the Kanji....just the GSXF if at all possible. It's just more sophisticated IMHO. Is that at all possible?

Thanks Paul!

I'm in BTW

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                  I like the KAT RIDERS on the tach...it is not overbearing and does not distract from the tach (which is mostly what I look at instead of teh speedo)

I however would like the gas without the Kanji....just the GSXF if at all possible. It's just more sophisticated IMHO. Is that at all possible?

Thanks Paul!

I'm in BTW
                  i'm 90% sure its possible! how about JP instead of the kanji? (j/k.....but i think its possible for a bit of extra) atleast thats what they say on their website
                  PAUL
                  93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

I would like a set (speedo+Tach+FG) 1989 GSX600F
                    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -H.S.T.

Rest in peace brother.

Comment

bamarama are you interested? post up so i can add you to the list. Thanks!

allnitedj72 is your buddy interested also? pls. make sure so we know exactly how many people we still need for the group buy. Thanks!

Heres the UPDATED list (so far we have 13 and we need 25)

Pre 600
                      seqx34
                      kickitjp
                      BearKat
                      katana_ron
                      nevanerviss
                      neoclimber
                      macgyver
                      purebordom

Pre 750
                      ThAZkat
                      HS2020
                      lopeha
                      allnitedj72
                      guy2600

Come on people, this is what we all been wanting to have and could not find. Now is your chance, I did all the leg work and all you have to do is post up if your interested (dont forget to include 600 or 750 on your post)

BTW! i also need gauges to send them, so if you got one laying around and dont mind sending it to me, PM me and i'll give you my address where to send it. (Speedo, Tach, Both 600 and 750 Fuel gauge) Thanks!
                      PAUL
                      93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

add me to the list 1988 600 kat

Comment

I'll take a set for a 750 if I can get them without any logos

Comment

I'm interested in a set of faces for my 2004 750 kat. But have a question. Is this just the face (as in I need to open the guauge cluster and put it in there) or is this a cluster preassembled.
                            "Keeps it movin"

"Mean people SUCK......Nice people Swallow!"

Comment

***LIST UPDATED***

Added - macgyver and guy2600 that gives us 12 out of the 25 we need.

Heres the UPDATED list (so far we have 12 and we need 25)

Pre 600
                              seqx34
                              kickitjp
                              BearKat
                              katana_ron
                              nevanerviss
                              neoclimber
                              macgyver
                              purebordom

Pre 750
                              ThAZkat
                              HS2020
                              lopeha
                              allnitedj72
                              guy2600

Originally posted by KatBusa
                              I'm interested in a set of faces for my 2004 750 kat. But have a question. Is this just the face (as in I need to open the guauge cluster and put it in there) or is this a cluster preassembled.
                              Sorry bro, but the group buy is for Pre 98's. if you want one for post 98, you can get them here

StreetRacerParts.com is your one stop shop for all you motorcycle and Car, Truck, & SUV accessory needs and wants. We carry such accessories as: Glow Gauges, Illumiglo Gauges, Clear LED Taillights with Integrated Turn Signals, LED Underlighting, Flushmount Turn Signals, White Face AC HVAC Panels
                              PAUL
                              93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

Working...
                              X