Clear All

Originally posted by steves View Post
    Let's get your bike running again, then worry about a hugger
    Word
    -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
    sigpic

Comment

+1 on one for a Post 750!

Been looking for one on/off for some time, but all I've managed to find were "carbon fibre" nasties

Comment

Well i have got the hugger all finished now. I will be putting them on Ebay but the postage is going to kill this for all you outside the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by andybar4 View Post
          Well i have got the hugger all finished now. I will be putting them on Ebay but the postage is going to kill this for all you outside the UK.

Pics......???
          '94 GSX750F StreetFighter
          ***Under Con/(de)struction***

Comment

Last edited by andybar4; 10-04-2013, 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Dude...those are pretty freaking sick! How much for one on a 1994 GSX750F shipped to 38801?
              Last edited by Kat_Bobber94; 10-04-2013, 03:08 PM.
              '94 GSX750F StreetFighter
              ***Under Con/(de)struction***

Comment

whats the hole on the right side for? I would assume for a pre its the caliper support bar
                94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Originally posted by Kat_Bobber94 View Post
                  Dude...those are pretty freaking sick! How much for one on a 1994 GSX750F shipped to 38801?
                  This is for the 98> bikes and not sure it would fit a Pre 98

Comment

<Borat voice> Vehy Nice - How much? </Borat voice>

They can't weigh too much, but whats a quote from the good old Royal Mail to ship to Illinois?

If it's too armandleggy, I'll get one sent in the UK and pick it up next time I'm over

Besides, if there's enough interest from people on this side of the pond, we could possibly do a bulk order and distribute from here. I'd be happy enough to buy 10 or so, get them imported, send on from here if people could paypal me the postages.
                    Last edited by Stumpy; 10-05-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
                      <Borat voice> Vehy Nice - How much? </Borat voice>

They can't weigh too much, but whats a quote from the good old Royal Mail to ship to Illinois?

If it's too armandleggy, I'll get one sent in the UK and pick it up next time I'm over

Besides, if there's enough interest from people on this side of the pond, we could possibly do a bulk order and distribute from here. I'd be happy enough to buy 10 or so, get them imported, send on from here if people could paypal me the postages.
                      The Price per Hugger is £45 but if some one wants to put a order of 10 in i would do them at £40 each. The postage with royal mail for one is coming in at £28 for one cos of the size. But i can send 10 over the the U.S with a different company for £70 and its a 3-5 day delivery with them. If any one is up for it let me know.

Comment

I'm up for one

If we can find 9 other people, sign up here, and we'll do the neccessary. You really have to be committed to buy though - I'm not in business so can't afford to splunk $760 on 9 spare huggers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
                          I'm up for one

If we can find 9 other people, sign up here, and we'll do the neccessary. You really have to be committed to buy though - I'm not in business so can't afford to splunk $760 on 9 spare huggers lol
                          Well the offer is there for anyone and everyone. its a good idea of yours we just need another few orders now.

Comment

I now have the huggers in stock in Black and in White

Comment

Great stuff, prices still the same?

Comment

Would anyone want a rear?

Depends on what the rest of her looks like.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                                X