2003 sv650s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katanawarrior View Post
    Soul patch is correct with the color

I have had no issues with cops in WV or VA ( and VA is strict) with the liscense plate. I like it where it is, I have always thought that liscense plates were eyesores on motorcycles myself (although i understand their required). I have had 2 WV (1 city, 1 state) behind me , niether lit me up, and had a VA state follow me up the I-state at 8 miles over and didnt get lit up so I dont guess it will be a problem.
    I did't either here in NC, even having several local officers inspect. They all said np. That was until one lost a bike that ran from him, and I happened to be easy target (At a gas pump filling up). Even with replacement of the tag location, Judge was nice enough to not dismiss it, and ask for confirmation of the MAX penalty to be applied.

Trust me... It's not worth it.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

good review

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
        Cool. I am signing off on my bike this wekeend and already planning on getting rid of the shovel first thing. Hell she might not even make it out of the dealers parking lot before the shovel is gone. HA HA. I like the placement of the plate where you have it but at the same time I figure it would **** off the police. I might try it for a bit and move it if necessary....
        So where are the pics?!? It's only been 5 months...
        1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by exc911ence View Post
          So where are the pics?!? It's only been 5 months...

I had posted some in another thread but she was stolen 2 months after I got her. I have since picked up the Daytona 675 SE that you can see in my avatar
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
            I had posted some in another thread but she was stolen 2 months after I got her. I have since picked up the Daytona 675 SE that you can see in my avatar
            Thieves are the lowest life form.

However, the Daytona is one of my favourites so perhaps they did you a favour.
            1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

well they could have done it before I spent a ton of money on parts for the SV. Stepping into the more expensive to buy Daytona really impacted my modding money
              I am a Penn State fanatic.
              Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

KW ended up selling this bike to a friend of mine. Now I get to drool staring at it and smile everytime I hear that exhaust approaching me

When he wants to move on to something else in a few years I figure I will buy it from him then
                -2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
                X