X

Where do I find a rear tire hugger..56K beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I find a rear tire hugger..56K beware

I have search this site and cant find where to get a tire hugger I once seen them online but cant find them anymore, I did see them on a page for $200 but that is outrageous. If anybody knows where to get them let me know please thanks.
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

$200 isn't outrageous if your buying 100% Carbon Fiber.
    Reason being plastics flop around and could cause a chain/tire hazard. I had one so I know. Complete junk.

Bike is sold

Comment

I dont want carbon I want to paint it and i can sturdy the plastic, the one i saw for 200 was plastic, I seen on ebay before for about $100.
      www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
      Katana Frame Sliders
      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
      98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
      I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

you can paint carbon no problem and it will be better than plastics.

Spedee those are some wide chicken strips ;p
        03 katanika

Comment

I believe spedee has a link on his website for his hugger if Im not mistaken.

Comment

Letsride (member in Fl) told me he can get huggers . Might wanna drop him a line . Also ,you can make huggers for Bandits and SV's work , but it takes a little cutting .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

the link Spedee used to have on his site went to a Brazilian company I believe, I'm guessing it's the same company thats has his bike picture on ebay. Thats the only place I've been able to find one.
              Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
              fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
              fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
              girls = yammah
              yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

The guy on ebay is artfibras...makes a nice quality fiberglass hugger for a 98+ and since he doesn't drill the holes to the chain guard you can fit it on a pre98, I have one still haven't gotten to installing it..but he will paint it any color you want all you have to do is give him the color code...really nice for $100.00...here is a link to his auctions:

He doesn't have any right now...what it looks like is he custom makes this stuff so he puts up a few auctions then once done he creates his stuff that he sold and then once that project is complete he puts more up.
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie

Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie

Spedee only does WHEELIES with his Kat...he never turns!

Comment

I boought a hugger and a tail eliminator kit from that artibras guy. I am happy to hear someone else has dealt with him. I am still waiting for my parts to come, but I am excited. It is going ot be a good look for my bike. I found another site, but I can't vouch for them. So be very careful and check it out. I am waitng for artiibras to send mine, but I kept looking. http://www.superbikestore.com/katana_600_750.htm

Take a look
                      2005 blue Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by djl288
                        I boought a hugger and a tail eliminator kit from that artibras guy. I am happy to hear someone else has dealt with him. I am still waiting for my parts to come, but I am excited. It is going ot be a good look for my bike. I found another site, but I can't vouch for them. So be very careful and check it out. I am waitng for artiibras to send mine, but I kept looking. http://www.superbikestore.com/katana_600_750.htm

Take a look
                        Please let us know if your hugger hits the undertail. I had to do the dog bone mod when running the crappy Mettise hugger/undertail combo.
                        Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                        X