No announcement yet.
X

Collision Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bike is covered for everything and all that for under 400$ taxes included.....
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

its been my experience that canadians pay much less for insurance than we do....
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

that is because we have a different system up here. quebec has "no fault"....meaning it is an overall general liability for bodily injury. it keeps the courtrooms free of bogus claims.
        it is only natural that the usa pays such high rates because it is a nation of litigation. you guys like to sue for everything....so the ins companies have no choice but to charge more.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

OOOOF *recoils from mojoe's backhand*

Its true, there are way too many lawsuits down here......
          None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
          -Robert Morrison

"
          well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

You know , I'm not even sure WHAT my policy covers . I haven't looked closely at it for a while . Maybe I should go do that .....
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Good grief I hope there are no insurance agents lurking on this board

Comment

Working...
              X