No announcement yet.
X

Dropped bike at 0 MHP!!!!!AHAHHHHHH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i joined the club 3 months ago. one day i worked for 20 hours straight. got off from work around 2:30 in the morning. pushed the bike outside the shop and before i knew it i was on the ground. didn't have any trouble bring it back up. worst part is that i worke 54 miles from home so i had to drive for about 45 minutes feeling like an ass. just had minor scrape at the decal. can't barely see it.

Comment

i joined the club 3 months ago. one day i worked for 20 hours straight. got off from work around 2:30 in the morning. pushed the bike outside the shop and before i knew it i was on the ground. didn't have any trouble bring it back up. worst part is that i worke 54 miles from home so i had to drive for about 45 minutes feeling like an ass. just had minor scrape at the decal. can't barely see it.

Comment

Dropped mine in the driveway while pushing it in the garage. I had left an extension cord laying across the drive from working on my fence earlier that day, weather was great, quit on the fence went for a ride, any way tripped on the cord while pushing the bike. I dont think anyone got to see me picking the heavy beast up. At least i had an excuse to get new CA signals.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
          Do you often have problems with your ankle? At least you had a good reason to drop the bike. It is not like you forgot to put down the kickstand.
          Yep I did this one with my 600 Kat right at the front door to a hotel that I was going to visit a friend... dumb!
          Less weight is more power!!

Comment

I have owned my bike since june 05 and have dropped it 3 times. Twice when getting off and bumping it off the kickstand. Once while putting it up on the center stand and it fell to the right with me on top of it. (1) fall over--- It got "blown " over because I lowered it 2" and didn't get it positioned right on the kickstand. The wind was bad and it wound up with a few fairly bad scratches..Luckilly though nothing ever broken but pride. Ps 95++ miles on it.
            Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

Working...
            X