No announcement yet.
X

Dropped bike at 0 MHP!!!!!AHAHHHHHH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days after I picked up my Kat It rolled off the kick stand in my driveway and fell on the fender of the wife's car. OOOOPS, the bike was fine but it demoed the fender.
    Gripp & Regripp

Comment

I was slowing to a stoplight once, stopped, put my left foot down...right on some oil! A few people saw, didnt see too much rash, but it sucked. then I had the wheel off in my garage (last week or so) and the bike fell off the jack, onto an air compressor, poking a hole and cracking the fairing for good. That one sucked, damn little brothers.

Comment

BEEN THERE DONE THAT CLUB is alive and well. If you haven't dropped your current bike, you have for sure dropped one.

Just get done what needs to be done and dew the dew!!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Black
          I was slowing to a stoplight once, stopped, put my left foot down...right on some oil! A few people saw, didnt see too much rash, but it sucked. then I had the wheel off in my garage (last week or so) and the bike fell off the jack, onto an air compressor, poking a hole and cracking the fairing for good. That one sucked, damn little brothers.
          dang that one must really suck

Comment

shit happens dude, I was in my driveway,washing my Kat,did I mention my boots were untied,went to push the bike into the garage the hook on one boot locked into the eyelet on another then I was on the ground my bike on top of me and nobody home. Now thats stupidity!

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1
              shiate happens dude, I was in my driveway,washing my Kat,did I mention my boots were untied,went to push the bike into the garage the hook on one boot locked into the eyelet on another then I was on the ground my bike on top of me and nobody home. Now thats stupidity!
              LOL........You don't happen to have the video of that!!!?....

JK That sucks

THE DOC
              THE DOC
              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
              mistake when you make it again.
              sigpic

Comment

At least you didn't break your arm.

Eh Range? Eh??
                TiM

Comment

Well i got to join the club today.We have a side walk with a slit slop my bike was on it I started it and got off for it to idle dm00 kick stand gave way over it went.Mine has had the color change to a costum green so I went to the auto parts and got close with the touch up. man it made me sick and that beast is heavy my nurse heard it and came out and helped me pick it up.Still mad but it happens.
                  Attached Files
                  1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Comment

Also does anyone know if the make slider for the Katana
                    1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                      Welcome to the, I dropped my bike club, we have lots of members !!
                      I was almost a member about three or four months ago. I rolled up and parked my cat near my car and I was pretty tired. My foot slipped in some gravel and I about dropped the bike. I ended up having sore muscles from the efforts to keep it upright, but I managed to save it!.
                      Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

a good quality motorcycle boot will help prevent you from 'rolling' your ankle.

i personally don't care about scratches ( just not that anal )
                        you should see how much paint i've rubbed off because of my boots & leathers - i love hang-off

sometimes decals/stickers can hide a little scratch or two.

tim

Comment

I've almost dropped mine a few times just pushing it back where i keep it, inside a gated area infront of my apt. Once she starts going it takes a lot to stop her.

Thank the kat-god that i have enough leg strength and balance to stop!

Comment

I have had 2 drops so far now. 1 was 2 summers ago, with a hot nurse on the back. Luckily, I was onl;y going about 2 mph, and I was able to "Lightly" set it down. Had no problem picking mine up. Also didn't really have any scratches on it.

Second one was a few weeks ago. Parked my bike outside my garage. My Brother in Law got home, and seen it laying down on the side. Not a scratch, butdid have a broken Clutch lever. Turned out, it sank into the ground a bit.

I'll tell you what. Those Raised Katana Emblams really help save the bike from scratches on the fairing!!!!!
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yeah been there twice,I already posted my 0mph drop but dont want to embarrASS myself again.

Comment

yea i have posted mine. Got the false nuetral...light was on but the gremlins played a trick on me. went to turn it on and it started moving forward....got my body under the kat as much as i can to save the bia but the fat thing squished me lol....thank goodness my buddies were there to help me and they even saw the N light on too...they were just as puzzled until we saw thos damn gemlins jump out and started running. Boy did they get it after that......hmmmm They may have gotten away though but i got a great polaroid of one of them!!! little buggers!! STILL HAVENT MADE THE LIST!!!
                                Attached Files
                                R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X