X

KBC Helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBC Helmets

I just got the KBC Force S Urban Assault Helmet and my friend got the gun slinger. We like the alot and they look badass.
    I'm here to find out how to make my Katana look nasty.

FYI....

Whenever you announce you just bought something, it MUST be accompanied by PICTURES.

Comment

You forgot something Junior..

Comment

I got a Tk-8 and love it, the only thing is that the chin strap is a little far back and close to my neck.
        1993 Kat 750, black no graphics, bar end mirrors, shovel chop

Comment

I'm wearing the Airborne #2 Edition. It's done up like the WWII fighter planes, with the naked lady, bombs and teeth around the full face section. Very nice, classy, and badass looking!
          It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Nice I like the Air Force lookin ones!

I have a plain ol Tk-77 but I wouldn't mind picking up one of these

I think it also comes with a mirrored blue face shield

Comment

I was looking at that lid when I was shopping for a new one a month ago. Was one of the final ones I was looking at. I went with an HJC CL15 instead but that one is definately a good choice too.

Comment

I'm looking to buy a KBC Force RR and not sure about sizing. I know they got size charts but want to get your opinion. I wear an XL HJC, anyone used to wear HJC and switched to KBC? what size KBC did you get? Thanks!
                PAUL
                93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

cool helment

Comment

I just bought the KBC Assassin off of Ebay, haven't even received it yet. Its last years version of the Gunslinger.

If you ask me this years should have been called the "assassin" and last years should have been named the "gunslinger". This years the guy has a silencer and on last years none. Just..... you know... a observation...?

Comment

KBC Helmet

Originally posted by SEQX34
                      I'm looking to buy a KBC Force RR and not sure about sizing. I know they got size charts but want to get your opinion. I wear an XL HJC, anyone used to wear HJC and switched to KBC? what size KBC did you get? Thanks!
                      I wear a measured 7 1/4 and and my KBC Force RR Airborne #2 Edition is a Med.. When I was trying the lids on, an HJC LARGE felt "right", so I would try it out first before you bought it on line. Good luck!
                      It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Working...
                      X