X

People say the funniest things...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People say the funniest things...

I was out for a ride yesterday morning on my way down to my sisters house and stopped at Sheetz for a bottle of water and to chill for a few minutes. I pulled in a parked and there were 4 harleys in the spaces beside me and their crew was off to the side having a smoke and mapping out their planned route. They didn't say anything to me when I pulled in, not that I expected them too, and pretty much just kept to themselves.

A few minutes later this guy is walking into the store to pay for his gas and he walks up to me and says in a loud enough voice that they could it, "There's way to many harley's around here, you're the only one with a real bike"

I know they heard it because 2 of them looked over at him and just rolled their eyes You couldnt have planned that any better !

Screw a Hardley!

Comment

Oddly enough there's alot more of that where I live then people may think since I seem to live in Harleytown USA

Comment

Sheetz

What a funny name for a gas station..

Comment

Well on our way to the gap we stopped at a gas station called The Kangaroo express or something of that nature. I also saw lot's of gas stations called Love's

Comment

You have to watch out, harley riders get their feelings hurt way to easy.
            In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
            www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver
              Well on our way to the gap we stopped at a gas station called The Kangaroo express or something of that nature. I also saw lot's of gas stations called Love's
              Yeah it's funny when you take a long trip..
              You go from Valero (TX) to Kangaroo (TN)
              to Loves (VA) to Sheetz (PA) back to Valero (MA)..

Comment

LMAF I often wear a t-shirt that says " I EAT PORK WITH MY RICE" This really sends my friends in the Harley crowd off the deep end.

Comment

I pulled in to a small joint to grab a bite the other day and noticed there was a brand new Sportster with ginormous ape hangers parked in front. Because of where I parked I wasn't sure if he saw me, but maybe he heard me. Anyways, I walk in and I have on all my gear, helmet under my arm, etc. The HD rider is the only other person in there and he's straight out of central casting - wife beater, bad tatoos, long grey mustache, chain wallet, etc. So I walk in and go, "Hey what's up brother?" and he looks at me like I just shot his Momma. I then sit across from him (it was a big place) and open up Cycle World and I'm reading it in front of him while we eat. Nothing. I was thinking about saying, "So what branch of orthodontics do you practice?" but I think I'll go with "I'll have pork with my rice" next time when I order. He struck me as a non-waiver.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie.w
                    LMAF I often wear a t-shirt that says " I EAT PORK WITH MY RICE"
                    too funny, i would like to get one of those. There are tons of Harleys here, about 1/2 of them will return a wave.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Not only do we have the Hardly Ableson crowd,but the metric cruiser crowd is in someways worse..Yeah they all gather at the local Hess gasstation,,,we call them the HESS ANGELS,,but their only there when the weather is jusssstttt right. to plan out their 26 mile ride for the day...

Comment

I ride with all sorts of different bikes, but one crowd that just about always waves is Goldwingers, plus they ALWAYS know where the nearest Ice cream place is
                        bad thing is they'll take you on a 260mile trip to go 22 miles down the road to get it lol
                        Live and Lean.
                        When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                        "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                        Romans 3:23

Comment

Originally posted by TheKlic
                          bad thing is they'll take you on a 260mile trip to go 22 miles down the road to get it lol
                          I don't see how this is bad. 260 miles, as long as it is twisted, is much better than 22 miles straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                            Originally posted by macgyver
                            Yeah it's funny when you take a long trip..
                            You go from Valero (TX) to Kangaroo (TN)
                            to Loves (VA) to Sheetz (PA) back to Valero (MA)..
                            www.sheetz.com They are big around here, the only bad thing is you can't get alcohol at the ones in PA like you can down south !

Comment

I think they just drive back and forward 12 times, then buy icecream.

Comment

Working...
                              X