X

heading to deals gap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heading to deals gap

i'm going on the 7th, 8th, and 9th come home on the 10th. letting you guy know so maybe any of you guy would like to meet up there and do some riding.

Hey, B-mac, I see you are in Georgia- I think I could make that trip with you. I am in Roswell, btw. let's keep in touch about it. Haven't been up there since my ride with my son, in late June.

Any others?
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

have fun and don't let the dragon bite you. if you've never been it's quite an experience.

Comment

I'll be heading up there on the 10th through the 16th. Sorry I'll miss you.
        Ron
        MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
          Hey, B-mac, I see you are in Georgia- I think I could make that trip with you. I am in Roswell, btw. let's keep in touch about it. Haven't been up there since my ride with my son, in late June.

Any others?
          yea man we need to get together and ride......but the date might change, will keep you posted. bring your son i'm going to be there with my dad and maybe my grandfather.

Comment

Date changing is no prob. for me. My son is now in Colorado City, so I don't think he will be joining us Perhaps meastrk can join us if your dates coincide.
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

sounds good!!!

Comment

ok new date confirmed 5th, 6th and come back on the 7th. let me know

Comment

5 6 and 7 works for me. Wideopen and meanstrek, can you change your plans and join us?
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

Comment

Hey guys. I live about 45 min away, but never been. I would like to go, and meet some fellow Kat Riders. Keep us posted on the dates!!
                    RUN WITH IT!!

W.F.O.......The only way to go!!!

'06 600 Katana

Comment

ok dates are still a go...........stevieb i don't know if you want to meet up in georgia or up there. i won't be riding my bike up there. i'm going to put it in the back of my truck. shanec come on over and ride with us. i just bought new leathers so i'm ready!!! give me a call (404)787-2006 BJ

Comment

Working...
                      X