Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

2nd gear wheelies on a 600??? - !! NWS !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wideopenkatana7
    ok jsut a freakin quesiton....Not everyone has to be a smart ass...thanks anyways bitches
    Derrick no need to get all wound up. Think about what you are asking and then think about how irresponsible it would be for any motorcycle enthusiast to support you and your quest to injure your gf.

This forum is home to a lot of really great people and in their nice way they were telling you that you are out of your mind. The alternate was to tell you to f*** off and go kill yourself and your gf if you don't care for your/her safety but instead humor was used in place of ignorance. Not too bad if you think about it.

I am certain her father would love to help you tweak your Kat so you can break her freakin neck but I am guessing you did not ask for his help.

You can learn alot from this site and I hope you make the best of it. The position you are choosing to take is certainly not going to win you any favors in the future. Hopefully you are mature enough to see my point clearly.
    R.I.P. Marc

Comment

goldkat, I couldn't have said it any better myself..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

+1 goldkat. Well said. Learn to take a joke wideopenkatana7.

A Katana is not the type of bike you want to wheelie. And if I did, (which I won't) it would never be with my wife or sons on the back, or anyone else for that matter.

People were trying to give you some good advice and information. You'll find quite a bit of good advice and information around here if you stick around and listen, or read.
        Smooth is Fast

Comment

ok jsut a freakin quesiton....Not everyone has to be a smart ass...thanks anyways bitches

Comment

Originally posted by KAT600
            I wasn't joking. I was as serious as could be.
            What he is doing is stupid. Sugarcoat it all you want....it's still stupid underneath.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
              Originally posted by KAT600
              I wasn't joking. I was as serious as could be.
              What he is doing is stupid. Sugarcoat it all you want....it's still stupid underneath.
              I'm fully aware you weren't joking. I didn't quote any one person, just the thoughts in general. But some were trying to get the message across with humor.

And I am in total agreement with you. What he is doing is stupid and childish and also reflects badly on each and every one of us. Because they see someone being irresponsible on a "Sportbike"/Crotchrocket" and suddenly everyone who rides one, (or something similar) does the same.

And let's not forget the increased insurance rates and hospital costs etc. that we all share due to others actions.
              Smooth is Fast

Comment

This shit is just too funny!
                Ron
                MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

well 1st off, i DO have a bike, and i DO have pictures, that WILL be posted just to prove myself.Sorry if i offended anyone by my last comment, and yes the name calling was outta line. MY BAD...
                    *Derrick*

Comment

Hey Derrick... It is nothing personal against you.

Looking at your profile, you have only had your bike for about 4 months and the third question you asked was about how big of a tire you can fit on. Which is normally asked by people wanting to slap a 180 or bigger tire in there to look like a super sport bike. Then your next question is about how to pop a wheelie in second gear. Both of which are generally considered squidly questions. You really haven't posted on here enough for anyone to know you any better. We can only go by what we read from you.

One thing you might not know is that we had a young man on this board that liked to pop wheelies and push his Katana to the limits and unfortunately lost his life not too long ago. Some of the people on this board just don't want to see that happen to someone else on here. We are like a big family and try our best to look out for each other and give good advice when asked. Yes, some of the advice is given in a smart a$$ way, but the best intentions are at heart.

So, hopefully you will continue to post up here and stick around. And hey.... lighten up a little. Oh.. and one more thing. Use the search button some cause there is LOTS of info on here about wheelies and such.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Well said goldkat.

Derrick nice of you to appoligize. It's really out of concern that people have said what they did. Stick around and learn some more
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Very big of you Derrick! Good form. You are alright in my eyes!

Joe
                          R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Im not gonna lie I pulled off my tank before I finished reading the thread. Outta hand!

Comment

Originally posted by noodlemice
                              Im not gonna lie I pulled off my tank before I finished reading the thread. Outta hand!
                              Good on you for admitting it...

This calls for a Guinness

BRILLIANT!!!!
                              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

just so everyone dont think that i was lying about riding wheelies with someone on the back, heres the pics i said id post....
                                Attached Files
                                *Derrick*

Comment

Working...
                                X