X

Kat-A-Tonic Crashed his Bike - Pictures Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat-A-Tonic Crashed his Bike - Pictures Added

For those of you who khave met or talk to Tony (Kat-A-Tonic), you will know he is a reall great guy who has an amazing story telling talent.

Well this weekend he had a accident on the 400 in Toronto travelling at about 115KM.

I am posting this for Tony as he can not type at the moment. So I will add more details as I talk to him more on the phone.

So here is what looks like the what happened:

Tony was changing lanes on the 4 lane hwy when he hit (maybe a pothole) or drove through something (gravel, sand, oil) as lost control of the bike, Tony admits a little panic set in and he may have over reacted to the situation, but he is not really sure at this moment. He was ejected from the bike and landed hard enough to break his collar bone and causing both hands to be injured (they are currently swollen and very sore.

Lucky Tony continued to slid to the shoulder out of the danger of traffic, he managed to get up and start toward his bike, but collapsed dur to the extreme pain he was in.

The bike slid at least a 150 feet before coming to rest on the shoulder, Tony believes it is a complete write off.

I have spoken with Tony once today now that he is at home. Steve_Guelph and I will see if we can get out to see him today. Then I can provide some more updates.

Please take a moment to say a little prayer and wish him a speedy recovery

Pictures of Tony's Bike - http://www.photos.michaelmcmahon.org...?g2_itemId=947

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Wow I am very sorry to hear that Tony. I wish you a speedy recovery and you will be in my prayers

Comment

Take care. Will say a prayer for you.
      Bike is sold

Comment

sorry about your crash tony. get well soon

Comment

Sorry to hear about the accident..
          Hope you have a speedy recovery..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Oh man that really sux Tony!! Im sorry to hear that bud ! Take your time and heal up soon ! Good thoughts and prayers are coming his way.

Comment

get well soon tony!you are in my prayers

Comment

I spoke to Tony on the phone this morning. Although I don't know the details of the accident he said that he is taking the right steps to recover. He really loved that bike and feels like he won't be able to find another kat750 like it. But he is also considering an SV if no good katanas are available - so he still has his riding spirit

And I'm going to pop up to Maple (Tony's town in north Toronto) after work; being that I live only a 20 minute ride away from him. However I'm going to speak to my friends in nursing to figure what's the best thing I can do (like running errands or grabbing groceries etc).

Comment

Tony Tony Tony...you always talked about some chick in a nurses get-up prancing around your place looking after you but this time you went a little overboard . After talking to you this morning you appeared to be in good spirits considering your last couple of weeks. Mike and I will drive out this afternoon for a visit and say hi and help with what we can. Take care buddy and I want to see you in my mirrors real soon.

Comment

Just a quick update. Anyone that knows Tony knows that he loves to eat. I just talked to him and told him Mike and I will see him around lunch. He wants a Big Mac, Large Fries, and a "diet" coke . I will bring my camera and post pics of the nurse for Jackal.

Comment

Tony, omg! Glad you are ok, or will be with some TLC and a hot nurse. So sorry about your bike
                      If there is anything at all we can do for you, let us know. Take care.
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Thank God it wasn't worst!!! "Freeway" "Traffic" and "Ejected" are three words in a post that make me cringe! Heal up quick and save some of the Vicoden/Tylenol-Codeine for mod money on the new bike
                        sigpic

Comment

a speedy recovery tony!

Long Live the D

Comment

Get well soon and speedy recovery!!!!
                            'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

I don't know Tony personally but I've seen many of his posts...Speedy Recovery to you and if we can help you please feel free to contact us...good luck!!
                              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
                              X