X

Buddy down...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy down...

Just to shout it out a friend of mine got into a pretty bad crash on Fri. night. He was speeding down a short interstate on his 2003 RC51Honda ,on one wheel I might add,failed to negotiate the entrance to a roundabout,hit the yield sign,tore his arm off,reattached now who knows if it will take. He was wearing a full face helmet, it helped but he was going so fast that it smashed his face in pretty good. Legs,and body pretty well shitted up also...Hes down in Westchester Med,and to make matters worse no HEALTH INSURANCE!! Hey I know hes a friend of mine and pretty much rode like an assh$le all the time,but take note and be careful guys and gals.You all love your Kats as much as he loved his RC,that he spent 8 years of working his ass off to buy with cash and now its all gone...by one stupid move.....take care dudes.....

Sorry to hear about your buddy, hopefully he makes a full recovery. It doesnt sound like you were too surprised about the accident bosed on how you said he rode. We can all be more careful than we are. Hope hes OK

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat
      Sorry to hear about your buddy, hopefully he makes a full recovery. It doesnt sound like you were too surprised about the accident bosed on how you said he rode. We can all be more careful than we are. Hope hes OK
      No not really surprized,it was bound to happen at some point..this dude has been riding on the street for 20years plus.,hes no kid hes 41...he just never had an incident that would scare normal people into slowing down abit...

Comment

I feel sorry for his family more then him.

Comment

Hope his arm will take. Even with limited use it would be better than losing it. Yea, everybody has to calm down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mx916
            Hope his arm will take. Even with limited use it would be better than losing it. Yea, everybody has to calm down a bit.
            +1
            Also goes to prove that immaturity isn't all wasted on the young. Hard lesson to learn no matter what the age.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear........no matter what, it's bound to catch up with you sooner or later. Hope he gets well and his arm heals out.

Comment

It's such a waste to end up like that,even if he does fully recover, it should never have happened. I hope he heals up though and learns his lesson.

Comment

He woke up today and his arm seems at this point to have good blood flow..but only time will tell..from what Ive heard he was wearing a riding jacket and thats what kept his arm somewhat intact..

Comment

I hope he heals up.
                    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."
                    http://www.putfile.com/91750frider/images/6658

Comment

Glad to hear he woke up, hopefully things are looking up for him.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Tore his arm off!?

Comment

Yeah a do not enter sign will do a hell of alot of damage to an arm....He seems to be doing rather well,as far as his injuries go....his ego is whats hurting him now,,fells like an assh&le I guess,,and the lack of a bike......gotta hurt more...Thanks guys..and be safe....

Comment

Working...
                          X