No announcement yet.
X

Kat-A-Tonic Crashed his Bike - Pictures Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damb, sorry to hear about this happening. hope you heal fast. you are very lucky , bikes can be replaced but people can't.

Comment

We need pics of Tony! With the nurse

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Considering all of the incidents this season, I'm glad that the plans being made are for repairs to your bike.

THis could have been a whole lot worse.

Here's hoping for a qiuck recovery, so you can get back to fixin' her up.

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by brownwa
          Originally posted by md86
          Those Ensure things ROCK . Especially the french vanilla . I just had one with my supper !
          Yeah. My ex (twice removed) used to get them when she was in the hospital. For some reason Ensure brand uses a different philosphy in meal replacement drinks from its competitors. Brands like Slim Fast are mostly sugar water with added crap. But medically you could technically live off of Ensure shakes and never need to eat!

Tony requested chocolate though - I've never tasted the french vanilla.
          Oh man , I like those better than regular milkshakes from Steak & Shake and such . I DID live off of them for a while last year . I couldn't eat because my stomach was all messed-up , so that was about all I could get down . I started buying them again because I've noticed I'm losing weight again , and being about 20lbs underweight already ..... I don't like that .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Oh man , I like those better than regular milkshakes from Steak & Shake and such . I DID live off of them for a while last year . I couldn't eat because my stomach was all messed-up , so that was about all I could get down . I started buying them again because I've noticed I'm losing weight again , and being about 20lbs underweight already ..... I don't like that .

Years ago, I used to hussle Steak & Shake food as a grill-man there. It's the only food place that I've lost significant weight while working there because I gave myself an ulcer in about 45 minutes (literally, right through the stomach lining by drinking the ice-tea pre-ice)... Lead to a half-year of almost nothing but Pina Colata's made with ice cream, canned fruit (pineapple, coconut) & 3 types of rum. For the record, you can live off those, as long as you're minimalistic on the rum volumes...

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Get Well!

Get well soon. Glad to hear you're recovering so well. Prayers do wonders!

Comment

sorry to hear bout this !!
                here's to a speedy recovery !!
                - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

I am glad you are alive! Looking at the pics, your Kat looks fixable. I have seen worse ones around here fixed up and re-sold. I know a guy who just downed his bike a few days ago. Broke both legs and both arms. He was going around a corner and lost it. He ended up sliding into an oncoming car. His bike is toast.

Heal fast bro!
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

Holy moly! I just read the post...Bad luck comes in 3's eh? Don't worry....you're good for years now

Heal fast!
                    Darlene
                    Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Sorry Buddy - Get well soon...and back on...
                      Don't Chase Um...Replace Um...

No It's Not Stolen...But That's How I Ride It...

Comment

Oh man Tony! I'm very sorry to hear about you and your bike. Tony is an awesome guy. I had the opportunity to meet him when he picked up awind screen from me for Mike (I think) lol I wish you the best. I hope you have a speedy recovery and hope to see you on roads again next season. Hopefully with another Kat!

Comment

Hope you're on the mend bud.

Just came up the 400 tonight. Talk about hearing footsteps!

Comment

Tony I am super sorry to hear about this !!! I have been away on Vacation since the Ottawa rally and man oh man I wish you had have been there instead!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery
                            Ride like every car/truck is trying to kill ya!

Comment

Sorry to here about the accident, i hope all is well and your feeling better, my bike looked exactly like that once, thank god mine was fixable. I hope everything works out so you can get back out on your bike soon.
                              www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                              Katana Frame Sliders
                              The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                              98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                              I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Working...
                              X