Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

RK Chain/Vortex Sprockets Set-up Warranty Info.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md86
    I told him to "oil the hell out of it until you get a new one" . He ain't dead , so I guess it's working ....
    That's what I'm doing with mine right now and it seems to work lol. Need to order a new set ASAP.
    Kyle

Comment

here is the other half of the warranty registration card tha comes with the chain/sprocket combo

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Thanks for that Matt. does the separated warranty/registration card you have shown mean that you have submitted a warranty claim? If so, were you successful in getting a free replacement?

Has anyone on this site utilized the RK/Vortex 20,000 mile warranty?
        1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

no i haven't submitted for a warranty and never will, atleast on that chain purchase, as i have sold that bike. it was a card that you fill out upon purchasing the card, sort of a product registration.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I used t work at a dealership and we occasionally filed warranty stuff, I can't tell you how it worked. I just had to say, yep that chain is shot.

Comment

Working...
            X