X

Central Florida Kat Riders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Florida Kat Riders

Here are a few pics from the Orlando area including my H.I.D. projectors with Angel and Demon eyes, pics of the Busa wheel swap (in progress) , tail swap (mock up), and Orlando Eye pics... Hope u can see them...

sigpic

Is that the rear cowl you got from me? Hows that treating you?
    Looks good, the only thing I cant bring myself to like is the extended swing arm.

Comment

Yeah, Kat Floyd. That's the cowl. Thanks again....I'm keeping the silvers750 stock wheel base until I sell it.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, new member out of Kissimmee. Just picked up a '99 750. How often do you guys meet up?

Comment

Check out Central Florida Motorcycle Riders on facebook. Meeta and rides all the time...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda liking the extended swing arm... purpose??? on a kat? I'm not sure but I'm liking the look!
            yep, I think I'm finally responsible enough to ride a bike that I don't have to pedal ; )

Comment

It's all looks. Handling will suffer. Extended swing arm is for drag bikes.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Beautiful bike!
                Folding Bikes Guide

Comment

Thanks. Definitely for looks. I actually sold it. Sold 3 Kats this year... The last one was Flame. I'll post some more pics...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hopefully I will be bringing my bike to Orlando/daytona in October to get some sea riding in be a great change of view from indiana corn country.

Comment

Working...
                    X