X

D&D Full System, Pre-98 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D Full System, Pre-98 600

the stock exhaust on my bike has gone to ____ so i found another stock system i was planning on installing for pennies. however, i just got tax money and if the gf finds out she'll make me buy HER something lame and unusable by me so...

i bought a used Pre-98 600/750 D&D full system. naturally, i decided to do my research after and find out it is the loudest bad boy out there. uh oh...

that i am fine with probably. what i do have a problem with is people saying the full systems aren't the way to go? that might be bad. i was going to use the post-98 750's headers, mid-pipe and a slip on but i didn't

why do full systems "suck large farm animals"?
    1993 Suzuki GSX600F

getting the jetting right. D&D systems flow more air than others. Just put in a jet kit and get it tuned and you will be fine. You can get repacking material from D&D to make it quite
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

thanks man

i have a jet kit installed, though i don't know what it is. i just know it isn't stock. does it sound like this?:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

that would be fine by me

the pipe reads "D(ungeons) & D(ragons), Made in U.S.A" with a Texas flag or something under it
      Last edited by catfish; 03-18-2008, 09:25 PM.
      1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

"sucks large farm animals" wonder who said that

Comment

Buddy of mine has a D & D. I just make sure I'm on the left side when we are riding. Pretty noisy. Would definitly recommend the repack on the can.

Comment

Originally posted by pole kat View Post
            Buddy of mine has a D & D. I just make sure I'm on the left side when we are riding. Pretty noisy. Would definitly recommend the repack on the can.
            that seems to be the consensus. i'll repack if it is over the top
            1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

yes the D&D is a loud MoFo - i just installed mine on my 98+ and yes its louder than a stock carb'ed Harley.
              one bit of advise.....
              Wear Ear plugs.. im not joking

Comment

1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

i have this D&D system sitting here and the headers are very LARGE...
                  1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Working...
                  X