No announcement yet.
X

Sidi or Tourmaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey JameS,do the Sidi boots run good for size,or do they run large or small? thanks.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

They run in european sizes, but for me they were an exact fit with conversion for the US shoes I wear (10.5).

Comment

Anyone have an opinion on these boots? I'm in Florida and I think the venting will be helpful. $200 at newenough.com with free shipping. Sounds like a good deal - think I should jump on them? Also, EU size 45 is US 10.5, right? Thanks for any advice you can provide.
        Attached Files
        ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

if you are "well endowed" like me, you will appreciate the extra balance Sidis provide

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
            Anyone have an opinion on these boots? I'm in Florida and I think the venting will be helpful. $200 at newenough.com with free shipping. Sounds like a good deal - think I should jump on them? Also, EU size 45 is US 10.5, right? Thanks for any advice you can provide.
            Post up how you like them after you go through the Florida summer. I've thought about getting some and keep putting it off (20 years without a spill can make someone lax at times).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
              Oxtar

I was thinking of Going with Sidi as well for a bit there, but ended up gettin the Oxtar boots. Then again, it is pretty hard for me to find boots that fit.
              I had a helluva time too trying to find boots that fit over my calves. What a pain. Nearly every par I tried on fit ok in the foot but was very tight to point of uncomfortable around my leg. And the ones that I did find to fit my calves were so big they looked like flippers on my feet.

Finally found some Nitro boots that did the trick.

As far as those 2 choices go, I like the Sidi as well. Top notch quality you cant go wrong with.

Comment

Working...
              X