X

Look what I just scored!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I just scored!

Been looking for a good deal on oxtar boots lately, as they are one of few brands taht make boots in my size....

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.

I think I scored pretty good! I went with the Black and Grey ones. Can't wait till they get here and I can start testing out that toe slider!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

I have Oxtar Matrix boots and I like em. The TCS looks like a great boot. I think that you will be happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
      I have Oxtar Matrix boots and I like em. The TCS looks like a great boot. I think that you will be happy with them.
      Do they run pretty true size wise do you know? I ordered the 15, because I wasn't sure if the 14 would be big enough, or if they ran a little small.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
        Do they run pretty true size wise do you know? I ordered the 15, because I wasn't sure if the 14 would be big enough, or if they ran a little small.
        Actually Lou I think that they run a little wide. If I ever purchase another pair I would end up going down a size from what I currently have. You may end up needing to wear a thick pair of socks, which is not a bad thing.

Comment

I got them in today, and they are the perfect size. I was a little worried that they were gona run to small, but nice and tight fit, but not overly tight. So far I like them a lot, now I just need to break them in
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

What they didnt have them in tangerine ?

Comment

Cool beans Lou. BTW Oxtar recommends Niwax products. I used them on my boots and they did a great job.

Comment

Cool beans Lou. BTW Oxtar recommends Niwax products. I used them on my boots and they did a great job.
                Where can I get that wax stuff from, and is it spendy? I do like to take care of all my boots and shoes.

And no Matt.... they did not have ORANGE!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

I order mine from Campmor (www.campmor.com). I am sure that you can find it in places like Sports Authority or Dick's sporting goods. Take a look at the Oxtar site and they list what they recommend. I use the cleaner and the conditioner.

Comment

Working...
                  X