X

new kicks on the kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kicks on the kat

Well i got the front tire on today! To think I had such a rough time with the back tire. I called a bike place cause I didn't feel like wrestling with a tire today. First he was all happy about it until I told him I had the tire already he told me " I don't want the liability " Thats all the motivation I needed. DONE hour and half.

What a BS excuse!
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Thats pretty par for the course.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

my shop installs customer supplied stuff all the time business is business. unless there's something obviously wrong with the product..

but ya changing tires isn't that hard once you have the first few under your belt
        if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

I definetly had an easier time with the front. I would of felt better if the guy would of been honest and say I am not going to make enough just changing the tire. The tires are brand new and I had the front wheel off already how much damage could be caused with him being a professional and all. My problem is I don't have all the right tools to make the job as easy as it could be(getting them as i go). His shop is only 8 miles away and I've been looking for a mechanic close to do the jobs I can't but that kinda left me sour. So now I will most likely pass his place and go to the next one.

Comment

Working...
          X