Thought you guys might appreciate this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bet somebody will see it and think "Man that's the best looking bike I've ever seen" and buy it.

Comment

If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

He's been trying to sell that for years, used to be a member here.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXF 600 Guy View Post
            My thoughts exactly
            '94 Katana 600
            '93 Mazda RX-7

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
            ― Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
              He's been trying to sell that for years, used to be a member here.
              Are you serious? Guess he got ridiculed to much for building it he's no longer a member? Or is he still a member and lurking around?
              If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

hmm the only thing that ruins it for me is the ugly rear tires, at least he could have got some nice pattern low profile tires on it. other than that, I wouldnt want to own it or ride it. but it was probably fun to build it I guess
                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

I just don't understand why.. That's the biggest problem for me. 'Because I can' just doesn't seem sufficient for doing that to a poor motorcycle. I wouldn't have a problem putting an 1100 kat engine on a go kart, but never to hybrid the bike itself. And only if I had nothing better to put the engine on

Comment

Working...
                  X