• Show
Clear All

• Tried to get my new bike today.

Well I cashed my check today and called the bike shop, guess what
    they are out of black 06 600, and so is every other shop in and around
    Houston. most of them said they wernt sure if they would even be
    getting in any new ones. And one shop said they were not going to get
    anymore. Only 1 shop said they may beable to get me one but they
    now want more cash because they are going to have it shipped to them.
    This sucks F'ing a$$.

See if you can get it cheaper and have it painted .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Perhaps you can contact another dealer in Texas and see if they'd be willing to ship one out to your dealer for you.

Car dealers do it all the time. When you want a new car and they dont have it on the lot they'll call around and find it for you and have it delivered.

Comment

Travel further or buy used.

Personally, I'd say buy used -- find an '04 or '03, save a few thousand, and have it custom painted to your tastes, plus do whatever you want to mod it up at the outset -- and still come out ahead. But I think we had this discussion before

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Black ones are more money because they go faster and handle better.

Comment

theres a new 06 750 at my local dealer, saw it there thursday! and it's black!!

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat
              theres a new 06 750 at my local dealer, saw it there thursday! and it's black!!
              Post a phone number for the dealership -- maybe he can buy it over the phone and take delivery at the KR rally!

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Last I checked (eh couple weeks ago sorry ) there was a black 06 600 here in Abilene but someone dropped it in store so theres a small scratch on the left fairing. If I remember, I can call the dealer monday and ask what they have.

I also remember them having an 05 600 red but I bet it's long gone

Comment

White's Cycles and Marine
                  phone # 423-499-6000
                  Happy Shopping

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

I told my dealer I was looking for a black 06 600 and kept checking back. I about drove him nuts. He told me he ordered it and I thought he was full of crap. Then about 3 weeks later I was in (because I was just about to pony up for a metallic gray SV1000s) and he said, "see that truck out there?" ... "yeah"... "Your new bike's on it."

I couldn't believe it. It didn't take that long if the dealer actually orders it.
                    MikeG
                    Central Oregon
                    2006 Suzuki GSX600F
                    (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Gotta have black.

Comment

+1 on the Black... it makes women orgasm upon site and it'll add 10 inches to your penis size.

(ok... actually it just gets really f'in hot in the sun and it hard as hell to keep clean... but i love it anyhow)
                        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

My Kat is black, my car is black... it IS hard to keep clean, but I like the way it reflects the sun, clouds, hills, and all. It sort of gives you a more full view of your surroundings.
                          MikeG
                          Central Oregon
                          2006 Suzuki GSX600F
                          (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Sorry guys, I think the demise of the Kat was inevitable when they stopped releasing them in yellow

Good luck finding one Colt, even if you have to settle for black
                            ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Sorry guys, I think the demise of the Kat was inevitable when they stopped releasing them in yellow
                              <-- I'm with Stupid!

Comment

Working...
                              X