Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

Katana and hayabusa manuals....for download!!! (thank god!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the pre 98 Kat manual! My co-workers weren't happy when I printed out all 259 pages of it though.
    Oh well,
    newride
    The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.

From Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Comment

• anyone has the copy for Kat 600 +98?
      Thanks
      willing to pay for a cd copy.
      Watch for your Guardian Angel
      750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

• Loco do you have a CD burner? You can just burn that PDF document from the first link to a CD. If not I can burn a copy to CD and mail it to you.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

• Soldier,thanks for the info.I just burned it to a cd even though the document is for the - 98 Kat (mine is '05)
          Gracias
          750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

• I have some on my site:

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

• Cool, most of that stuff for the 98+ will apply to yours.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

• Thanks so much mc & soldier!!
                750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

• You're the best TDR!
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• You guys rock! I tore my trans apart and had everything laid out in order ready for certain parts to be removed and replaced when my parts got here and last night my brother decided for the first time in his life he was going to use my work bench and tossed all my stuff in a 5gal bucket. WHOO WHOO for online manuals
                    1993 Suzuki Katana 600 - Street fighter project - (Pre street fighter mods>>>>) silver/blue, Clear front/rear turn signals, Smoked windscreen, Vance and Hines Exhaust, billet bar ends, '05 CBR600RR mirrors
                    2001 Yamaha R6 - 100% stock other than Yosi slip on - garage queen
                    1983 Honda CX650 - Bobber project

Comment

• Just downloaded the 98+ manual, thanks a ton!

Comment

• Thanks so much, this is extremely helpful! Now i can figure out where all these extra screws and hoses go...

Comment

• Does anyone have a manual to a 1100 92 Kat? I need to find how many turns from a dead stop are for the carb's air/fuel pilot
                          Some people grow big and tall and some stay the same... My 600 grew 527cc's by high school and stayed the same size. He use to get bullied by a few people:

Jigzer and Shrad were brothers
                          Charlie Brown Rodjers also known as CBR
                          Kall Asaki from Japan

I'm not a racer but at a stop light Jigzer pulled up and so did Shrad. They reved their engines....
                          The light changes to green light so we ride...
                          Then they read my license plate and it says
                          " KATchup "

Comment

• Just got my Katana thanks for the download TDR! Anyone have the 85-92 GSXR 750 manual? The link in this thread is broke.
                            Mario
                            91 Katana 600

Comment

• Nevermind after looking at the manual it includes the Gixxers. Thanks again.
                              Mario
                              91 Katana 600

Comment

• Thanks a bunch!! My manual was lost during shipping and am waiting for a new one to arrive(2 weeks).....The info you provided will be of great help. I wouldn't want to miss out on nice riding days.The same figures for the 600 apply to the 750 as well I assume.('06 Kat 750-Wine)

Comment

Working...
                                X