• Show
Clear All

wow i might get that two bros.slip on

Comment

Seypea's WAV

Send me your WAV .. I'll have a go at converting without the hiss
      I was only speeding because bikes fall over if you don't go fast

Comment

This is the note from my bike. It's a stock pipe with the original baffles ripped and a straight through baffle tube inserted. Cost me $150 instead of anywherre between $600 for a new can to $2300 for a full system.
        Please excuse the quality, I had to use the Nokia to record it.
        Attached Files
        I was only speeding because bikes fall over if you don't go fast

Comment

how do i post a sound clip? I have a badass one thanks to the sale of Jackal's old tin

Comment

maybe this will work
            Attached Files

Comment

that'd be a full hindle with a 750 hindle header on an 05 600

Comment

that'd be sweet sounding !!
                Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

man that hindle sounds good.
                  My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

thanks man but i gotta give massive credit to Jackal for hookin a brotha up
                    ALTHOUGH i did give him some bonus ice cream $$ lol

Comment

I have found a video of a katana doing a burn out and take off for your pleasure...

And I know there is already a clip of a HINDLE, but i will put a sound clip of mine hindle slip-on as soon as I can..

Comment

World class manufacturer of ‘Red Power’ high-quality, outstandingly designed, O.E.M and aftercare market ‘performance exhausts’ for motorbikes, scooters, and cars, with a lifetime guarantee built on engineering excellence.

I know this has been post elsewhere on the site..... but I figured I'd add it to the list...... There is a Bandit 600 on there, so it should be pretty close to the Kat sound. At least on their site, it tells what bike it was on.......

I'm working on some more sound clips...... not all Kats, but atleast they will be clips with bike names with them..... not random......
                        '07 SV1000S
                        Power Commander III USB
                        M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
                        Driven 520 chain kit
                        Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Comment

I just got my 05 gix 1000 titanium exhaust on... SOUNDS AWESOME! it is about the tone of a two brothers that is on my friends CBR F4- minus that ugly farting... mine is nice and smooth. Ill try and get a clip up here of it so you guys can decide.

Check out my rider profile to see it!!!!!!
                          Without Fuel, Fire, and Compression- Air just seems useless!

Comment

Here's a crapy digital cam sound clip.

Comment

Here is the sound of my Gsx 600f. I have installed an Akrapovic exhaust system. Originaly it was ment for Yamaha Fzr 1000 but i had to made just miner modifications to make it fit to my allready modded exhaust system. I will post some pictures later. The sound clips is not very good, i will try to make a better one. The bike allso has K&N air filter and Dynojet.
                              Attached Files
                              When you know that your time is close at hand maybe than you'll begin to understand life down here is just a strange ilusion

Comment

Sounds like the mic is INSIDE the can . Damn . But it sounds like it MIGHT sound good .
                                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                                X