X

Vs. Kawasaki ZX-14 ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Wiki :

White clover is the only known plant on which the caterpillars of the Coleophoridae case-bearer moth Coleophora mayrella feed.

sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
      that's monocoque frame
      Huh, I thought it was steel....

Comment

I like the front of the zx-14. I have a zzr600 and love the way it shifts through the gears, nice and easy almost silky. If the zx-14 shifts like that then in my book its a whole lot better than the kat. BTW - had a 06 kat 600 that is killer to shift until i got used to it. Its rock solid, but not smooth.
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

The '14s hydraulic shifter is awesome. I never have missed shifts and it doesn't have those in-between-gears shift either. I think Kawi's trying to incorporate it across their entire lineup...
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by GSXF View Post
            According to Wiki :

White clover is the only known plant on which the caterpillars of the Coleophoridae case-bearer moth Coleophora mayrella feed.

thats just what they want you to believe....soo shhhhhhhhhh

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSXF View Post
              According to Wiki :

Why wiki when you can just ask CP?
              Last edited by Nero; 09-19-2008, 12:16 PM.
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                Why wiki when you can just ask CP.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Before looking into it, I guessed extacy...

I guessed right...

sorry for the thread hi-jack.....
                  Last edited by allblackkat; 09-19-2008, 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
                    Before looking into it, I guessed extacy...

I guessed right...

sorry for the thread hi-jack.....
                    Are those Urinal biscuits?

Comment

We all know it way out power the Kat, so beside the power advantage and price difference, what are everyone's opinions on the Pros and Cons on the ZX-14 Vs. the Kat?
                      I sat on one and have ridden a 'Busa and my preference leans toward the 'Busa. I'm not saying that one is better than the other just where I would lean toward.

Good luck with your choice/purchase, both are great machines. I also like the Con-14.
                      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Why wiki when you can just ask CP?

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                        I sat on one and have ridden a 'Busa and my preference leans toward the 'Busa. I'm not saying that one is better than the other just where I would lean toward.

Good luck with your choice/purchase, both are great machines. I also like the Con-14.
                        They're both awesome bikes, the Busa and the ZX-14. You can't go wrong with either one, it just comes down to which one you prefer.
                        Last edited by Zepp; 09-19-2008, 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                        sigpic

Comment

Well you can't knock the success of the 'busa. You just can't. When I bought my 'busa back in '99, you hardly saw them. Now, you can't go five minutes without seeing one. After 10 years of production, there are so many on the road, that you have to do something creative to differentiate.

I do like the fact that there aren't as many 14s on the road. I went five months after I bought mine before I saw another on the road. -Though I see them a lot more frequently now...
                          =USAF= Retired

Comment

Well you can't knock the success of the 'busa. You just can't. When I bought my 'busa back in '99, you hardly saw them. Now, you can't go five minutes without seeing one. After 10 years of production, there are so many on the road, that you have to do something creative to differentiate.

I do like the fact that there aren't as many 14s on the road. I went five months after I bought mine before I saw another on the road. -Though I see them a lot more frequently now...
                            I noticed that when I was on my trip last year. I saw tons of busa's on the road. I thought it was pretty odd, cause I had not had mine very long and never came across one on the road while I was on mine at home. At first I thought I was just noticing them more.

Around here there are very few busa's around. I think I have only seen 3 other ones all season. It's hard to get insurance on them up here, so I guess that keeps people off em. I have only seen 1 zx14 around all year. I have probably seen 20-25 different Kat's.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                              I noticed that when I was on my trip last year. I saw tons of busa's on the road. I thought it was pretty odd, cause I had not had mine very long and never came across one on the road while I was on mine at home. At first I thought I was just noticing them more.

Around here there are very few busa's around. I think I have only seen 3 other ones all season. It's hard to get insurance on them up here, so I guess that keeps people off em. I have only seen 1 zx14 around all year. I have probably seen 20-25 different Kat's.
                              I see quite a few Busas here where I live, but not that many zx-14's. People often come up to check out my bike because they don't see them much. That is why my new alarm is handy. If someone gets on the bike or starts messing with it, I get paged. Very cool. The best $150 I have spent on the bike.
                              2007 Honda CBR600rr
                              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                                katana:

zx14:

lmaorof...............................too funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X