X

My (new to me) CBR 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My (new to me) CBR 600

She's a beauty that I picked up for $3,000 which was a killer price for the beauty of this bike, the pictures don't do her justice! I'll be doing a write up here in the next few weeks after I ride her for a bit.

Happy riding!
    Attached Files
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

Nice bit of kit mate. good colour as well.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Nice... Take it easy on that, it's no KAT...
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Love that color scheme. Great bike! I would have to do bar risers though. Too many broken bones in my past to ride low any more.

Comment

Another CBR F4i owner:

F4i is still forgiving as a sportbike, but lighter than Katana in handling.. brakes are much better than Katana.

Last edited by "K"; 10-04-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Nice bike. I have a F3...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by "K" View Post
                Another CBR F4i owner:

F4i is still forgiving as a sportbike, but lighter than Katana in handling.. brakes are much better than Katana.

K, those bikes all yours??
                1998 Katana 750
                1992 Katana 1100
                2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
                  K, those bikes all yours??
                  Some people drink, some people smoke, I ride bikes.. my wife knows that bikes come with me before we got married.
                  Last edited by "K"; 10-04-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

It certainly isn't a Kat but she sure is an absolute blast to ride! A little on the uncomfortable side during long stretches but it certainly doesn't take much to get the front wheel off of the ground!
                    ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by "K" View Post
                      Some people drink, some people smoke, I ride bikes.. my wife knows that bikes come with me before we got married.
                      Nice! I'm the same way, but my little collection is nowhere near that nice and shiny.
                      1998 Katana 750
                      1992 Katana 1100
                      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
                        Nice! I'm the same way, but my little collection is nowhere near that nice and shiny.
                        Most if not all of my bike collections are under $2-3k, ridden hard and put away wet, only gets washed while ridden on rainy days... except for the street-legal, dual sport, kickstart-only KLX300, it gets cleaned after a muddy ride:

My daily commuter (between Hoboken NJ, Manhattan & Brooklyn) is a $850 Ninja 250 that gets operated at the rev-limiter going between car mirrors:

Last edited by "K"; 10-27-2014, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Very nice K! I just recently added a KLR along with my other two bikes and my garage is beginning to overflow that's for sure. I paid $1800 for the Kat, $1700 for the KLR and well $3k for the CBR. I love them all but not necessarily equally. ;D
                          ~Author Unknown

Comment

I've been riding the CBR around a lot lately seeing as how my Kat is out of commission for now and I miss the seat of the Kat...so much.

I do enjoy the light feel of the bike though and it certainly has it's pros.
                            Last edited by fury8793; 05-19-2015, 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            ~Author Unknown

Comment

I bought a CBR600 F2 back in 1994 Brand New and loved it. Very fast and easy to modify. Bought my second CBR600 in 1998 and loved it just as much. Great pic!
                              Freeautomechanic.com

Comment

Working...
                              X