No announcement yet.
X

C-14, ZX-14, or Busa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he is sooo dedicated to making this years rally that he is selling his house for spare rally fundage n will even relocate to make things more feasable. That is a true KR member right there.... All yall that say u cant make it should follow neros lead. Put ALL else aside when it comes to the rally...priorities.... Prof,,,,jussayin

Sorry for the hijack jason...
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

you're right Adam, he's a true blue Katrider...I might have to follow his lead one day.
      -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mather_builders View Post
        He said he is sooo dedicated to making this years rally that he is selling his house for spare rally fundage n will even relocate to make things more feasable. That is a true KR member right there.... All yall that say u cant make it should follow neros lead. Put ALL else aside when it comes to the rally...priorities.... Prof,,,,jussayin

Sorry for the hijack jason...

Wishful thinking on your part. I've actually just met a nice, hot lady and she's a fish among minnows, and because I'm not a young fart, I need to jump on one of these grand opportunities before they're completely dried up. We're moving in together and there are a million things to think about in order to make it happen. Sorry, but some rides take priority over others.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by professa_riddler View Post
          you're right Adam, he's a true blue Katrider...I might have to follow his lead one day.
          You already do follow his lead. You have a bike that sits save for a ride or two during the year....

Nero - I still have yet to meet you so either this lady lets you come for a weekend or you toss her back.
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
            You already do follow his lead. You have a bike that sits save for a ride or two during the year....
            You're so late...my bike may not be best but one thing it does well is acquire miles on it...think you got the wrong or a good two to three years late...get it together

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
            Nero - I still have yet to meet you so either this lady lets you come for a weekend or you toss her back.
            I have to agree with him...
            Last edited by professa_riddler; 02-25-2013, 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
              I made changes to my ZX over the years to make her more liveable. Raised bars, lowered pegs and a sargeant seat.... Still, there's only so much you can do to any bike to make it comfy. It's usually my full bladder vice my back and knees that dictates a road stop.
              Did you yank the flies?
              I just got my ecm back from Guhl (I have a '11 C-14). The flies open real early, around 2200rpms. Bike is pretty smooth still, but wack the throttle in 3k rpms and you feel it snap you.
              Bike still has the eco mode, which is good for comparision.

Comment

Sorry no personal experience with any of the bikes.

My buddy has owned two busa's which were fast and 'all day' comfortable.

Personally I'd go with ZX14 given the three options. My one and only Kawi (1984 GPz550) was an amazing motorcycle.

Have you considered the BMW K1200S or K1300S?

Two of my friends ride 'em and they are relatively inexpensive (for a bimmer), fast and comfy. http://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/machine/machine.aspx
                2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Originally posted by BareKat View Post

Have you considered the BMW K1200S or K1300S?

Two of my friends ride 'em and they are relatively inexpensive (for a bimmer), fast and comfy. http://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/machine/machine.aspx
                  Post 60, op got a zx14. Now all he had to do is get a Guhl reflash, saddle bags, maybe a new seat and can do some fast touring.

Comment

love my kat but but i'll step out on her for a busa

Comment

Well some things came up an had to replace my 4 wheeler. Maybe get the zx14 this winter or so.
                      On the upside. I replaced the car with a Tj wrangler 4.0

Sent from my iPhone since my tin-foil hat prevents psychokinesis.
                      1992- project katfighter
                      2005- GSXR750
                      2001- TL1000R
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
                      X