X

my first video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first video

this is a link to my first video ever posted on youtube. i hope you like it.
    any comments appreciated.
    enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxdTKr2tvYc"]YouTube- my 1990 suzuki katana 600[/ame]

btw ..... did i mention ... I LOVE MY BIKE!!!!!
    Last edited by ~Btech~; 06-08-2010, 01:09 AM.

Yep, you definitely like your bike, but who doesn't. Bike sounds pretty good for stock exhaust. As for your first video, looks good, you have 1 more video uploaded on youtube than me. Have a good summer.

Comment

thank you for the kind words krunchkat. it really means alot.
      let me know when you get a vid put on. ill watch it and maybe put in a sub.
      hope your summer goes well also.
      hey, just realised... your not too far from me. cool man. maybe we can meet up some time.

Comment

I'm impressed! Have a safe season!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

thank you slofuze. means alot. i really appreciate it man.

Comment

only 10k more miles than my 05 600 (bought new with 0 miles end of 07)
            Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukii600 View Post
              only 10k more miles than my 05 600 (bought new with 0 miles end of 07)

youve been doing some riding man!

since ive had the bike, ive put on 1058miles. not much so far. but, im working on it.

Comment

Awesome vid. Gotta love kat videos. Bike looks great sounds nice too.

Comment

absolutely lovin the kat man. very nice
                  Originally posted by Slofuze:
                  Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

its a good video. but heres a tip dont say some of the negative things kinda sneak them in the video dont linger on the bad unless thats what the video is for.
                    time to nut up or shut up
                    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990gsx 600 View Post
                      its a good video. but heres a tip dont say some of the negative things kinda sneak them in the video dont linger on the bad unless thats what the video is for.

ah good advice....
                      the bit about the exhaust was just to explain why it sounds different.
                      louder than stalk, but not like an aftermarket exhaust. kinda unique.
                      ppl here say my bike has a distinct sound and they can single me out every time i have it out. im not sure if i like that or not. could get me in trouble, know what i mean? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X