X

FIRST TIME KATANA OWNER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRST TIME KATANA OWNER

Hi. The guy who sold me the Katana told me about this site. I purchased a 1998 Blue Katana GSX600F. It only has 4,000 miles and has been babied. All I can think about is riding all the time! I have not ridden in at least 15 years and I am in love with this bike. It looks great and is so smooth. I will take some pics as soon as it stops raining here in Boston! I take this riding any chance I get. It is all stock except for the smoke windscreen I just put on. I look forward to learning from all you Katana riders!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Bosten eh?

Watch out for that AHF guy, I hear some baaaaaaad things about him
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

LoL
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Prepare to be overwhelmed with Katana info!

Comment

Welcome katanasoldier...
              2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
              Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
              "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
              Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
              Veteran of the United States Air Force.
              "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

welcome to katriders...nice to have you on board
                The only way to go some where you have never been before is to get lost!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I changed my oil for the first time yesterday. Dang, that oil filter was tough to get off! The last guy overtightened it. Oh well. Fine now. I drove it to work for the first time. Most of the time I just take it wround the base and surrounding cities. The work commute was about 30 minutes one way and was fun! Just got a HJC CL-15 Orbit helmet and it goes great with the blue Kat. Just waiting on the smoke visor!

Comment

Careful on the oil plug bolt torque... I think you torque to 17 ft/lbs, apparently they strip easy!! Have fun, and Welcome

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                    X