X

1988 suzuki katana help with wiring/;

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 suzuki katana help with wiring/;

hey i just bought a bike yesterday for $300 and it cranked up the lights work and all but i pushed it home and then it didnt want to crank up any more... i looked in the gas tank and there was no gas and its rusted in there so im going to be cleaning in there. i know it needs a carb cleaning...
    the question is that i took the body pannels off and found 3 wires disconnected the o/w b/w and b cable. i know they were going to a relay that was right in front of it but i dont know the order to connect it so i did it any way. then after i did the horn started working but the bike buttom didnt crank yet.. am i missing something? the battery is charged and everything.. i know it shouldnt turn on because of the carb but it should atleast crank, right? i looked online for a wiring diagram and i found one but i dont see the cables that are connected... i just dont know what it is.... i really need help please
    ***RX-7 ROTARY POWER***

pics pics pics

Comment

Originally posted by zukilover View Post
      pics pics pics
      how do i add a picture? lol

sorry im new to this and there HUGE
      Last edited by crenlykatanarx7; 07-19-2012, 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      ***RX-7 ROTARY POWER***

Comment

try hosting you pics at photobucket.com

BTW check the battery cable connections
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Welcome!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome and good luck
            Ride like it's your last ride
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X