X

Dumped it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
    Battlax should do well once you break them in.
    Ew. Battlax = riding on an oil slick.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      Ew. Battlax = riding on an oil slick.
      is that worse than my Shinkos?
      Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
      Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
      2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

Yes dip as in tabacco, copenhagen saved the day. Yeah im starting to not like the battlax very much. I felt like i was ice skating on my hands with my eyes closed.
        2002 yzf600r 35k, 98 katana 750 black 49k, 95 cobra blown

Comment

Never used Battleaxes but I do like my Pilot Power 2cts.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I was running a very old battlax before and it had enough stick for me to drag a knee however i found two huge cuts inbetween the tread. I like pilot powers. If i dont like the feel after 100 miles or so im going to change it out
            2002 yzf600r 35k, 98 katana 750 black 49k, 95 cobra blown

Comment

Working...
            X