X

z06 walks gixxer 1000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thetable View Post
    And while we are on the subject, you have a line on any of those 2k miazdas? They are getting hard to find around here. Spec/Wrec Miata classes are making half way decent examples impossible to find.
    I sold mine for $4-500 back in 2005 or so. The alternator went out, so I pretty much just sold it where it stopped. Not a good move, but you know what they say about hindsight.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

For the price of an ariel atom I could build a sick awd t-bucket with comparable handling and more power; I'd call it a safe-t-bucket, cuz it would be the only t-bucket to have a roll cage.
      Then trere's the nas-t-bucket: with only 2wd and lots o power... say 500-800hp and a curb weight under 2000lb, but NO pizza cutter front tires hangin on a straight axle..

more like independent front susp with335/40-ZR17 tires on all four corners
      89 kat 750 turned kat 1157
      soon to be 89 GSX1157R
      01 bandit 1200 motor
      36mm cv carbs
      89 gsxr750 "dot" head (coming soom)...**** ebay
      89 gsxr750 cams (coming soon)...**** ebay
      modded yosh exhaust
      PPG Viper GTS blue
      EBC HH pads F&R
      Pirelli Diablo strada tires
      shovel chopped (I didn't do it, but I gotta fix it)
      ...and pods

Comment

I'm gonna ride my bike...and spend the 50k on other things...like Boubon.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
          I'm gonna ride my bike...and spend the 50k on other things...like Bourbon.
          I support this idea. Maker's Mark ftmfw.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

partial to scotch but bourbon does the same trick .... count me it!
            Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
            Tony
            94 Katana 600

Comment

Partial to Brandy/Cognac..... but really, can you even taste the difference after 2-3?
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Ill spend it on ale8one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
                  Well, as Lockhart Racing used to advertise back in the 80's, "Life begins at 180mph"
                  when you hit hit that speed and beyond i think thats when you die and get reborn lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheelnPit View Post
                    when you hit hit that speed and beyond i think thats when you die and get reborn lol
                    Isn't that the point?

Originally posted by 2wheelnPit View Post
                    then whats the point of the other 5 gears lol
                    Ummmmmm...... noise restrictions...... and keeping a low profile.
                    Last edited by Slofuze; 03-14-2010, 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

+1
                      Originally posted by meanstrk View Post
                      I don't see the Vette pulling on the bike at all until the bike lets off the throttle. Seems to me the bike is ahead all the way until then.
                      Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X