Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i have the same exhaust on my civic
    this is the best icon eva

Comment

For the $40 you spent on it damm good sound. BTW HIDs are the BEST EVER.
      sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

I gotta say, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, ok so not flaming here but it does look a little weird...kinda like when my friend put a tl1000 exhaust on his eclipse..haha
        but IT DOES SOUND amazing, I must say that I am really tempted to doing this myself, no matter how silly it may look

kudos
        "We are not limited by our abilities. Only by our vision."

-Unknown.

1998 GSX600F Katana

All stock except paint (Hazard "school bus" orange)

sigpic

Comment

Comment

New car Ed?
            Pics
            Pics
            No pics yet
            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
              New car Ed?
              His other one had a scratch, so he got rid of it.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                His other one had a scratch, so he got rid of it.
                You're just jealous poor boy. I take good care of my ****, funny thats unappealing to trash like you. Jussayin

New car Ed?
                nah, baby girl is chillin out in the cold. (Just washed her, isnt she pretty! hah)

Last edited by IndyGunner; 12-11-2009, 03:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow im really impressed,, sounded better than i thought by far. yeah the looks of it would have to get used to but the sound was great, i love that screaming at high rpms,, my D&D just has this grunt from 1000 and up haha.... kudos bro
                  sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
                  www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

If you went to some T-Bolt clamps instead of the U-bolt clamps, it would really clean up the look.

for ingenuity.
                    +1 on the clamps it does sound good but I gotta say it looks differant i guess thats the word...but on a tight budget you go bro
                    sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

+1 does sound really good. Real throaty.

Comment

Originally posted by asimkatana View Post
                        hey guys this is my first post use this site for allot, as i bought my bike non running after a little work and post searches, drives great did alota stuff to it in a short amount of time got about 10xxx, bought it with 8xxx, put in some ngk plugs, rottela -t engine oil,carb cleaning,did my own seat recovering new tires with 160/60/17 rear, and 120/60/17 front, new chain oil temp sensor, and alotta other little things but heres my exhaust got the can for 40 on ebay 2.5 inlet, random coupler and pipes 20 at auto zone worked out great, runs good no idle problems sounds amazing, nice low rumble and its looks nice so here u go plz don't bash on it its not a yosh..or two bros..im poor so sorry lol but i thinks it sound as good if not better than those other brands.

not to be a ******* but for what you paid you should have gotten a oval slip on , salvage yards would have sold you one cheap, you still can, then sell this one to a friend for there car, it really does look pooish
                        but if your giong to keep it atleast get rid of the clamps ,and have them welded, it wouldnt cost much

Comment

damn dude, I'm quite impressed. That sounds bad ***. I would have to agree with everyone that its not the prettiest thing in the world, but who buys a bike to look at it.....we wanna ride and hear it. If you're happy, stick with it bro. I love the DIY attitude, not matter how it comes out. You did it yourself and you can be proud of that. Plus its learning experience for next time.
                          Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
                          '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

Sounds great! I'm pretty impressed with how that turned out. I have two concerns though...

1) Looks like a great way for water to get into your exhaust with the big collection cup pointed straight at the sky.

2) Might need to be tuned. Sounds pretty good, so maybe not. I can't say I'm an expert on the subject.
                            Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                            X