No announcement yet.
X

new bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those fancy new invisible bikes eh?
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Dang it lol here try this http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/...14608765_n.jpg

Comment

Just use the IMG code, then it just posts the actual picture

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I posted the second pic for you

congrats, hope it brings you plenty of smiles
          Last edited by greentreena; 04-02-2012, 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          2004 Honda ST1300
          1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

oooohhhh shiny still.

Are those purple tie down straps?

got a thing for purple or something?
            Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
            Tony
            94 Katana 600

Comment

It's Tinky-Winky's bike!

Congrats on your new baby. Betcha love the sound from that V&H exhaust!
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

"Purple Rain" ... shall we call you Prince.. lol. Just kidding man. Good looking bike.. Still all shiny!
                04 SRT-4 with toys / 00 Katana 600 / 67 Mustang-Sold/ 88 Mustang-Sold / 92 Mustang-Sold / 97 Mustang-Traded

Comment

Looks like a 96! Just missing the orange and yellow stickers
                  My YouTube Videos
                  My motorcyle map!

Comment

Ya the pics are from right when it got dropped offso those are straps, its shiny in some spots but my uncle dropped it once so she is a lil scrached. might repaint the fairings but overall in pretty good condition.

Hey guys what works best for removing glue from stickers. most of the stickers were taken off but not the sticky stuff
                    Last edited by AustinF19; 04-02-2012, 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Goo-Gone
                      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Looks to be in great shape, congrats.

Comment

There's also something like a pencil eraser that gums up the sicky residue and you can peel it right off, if you don't want to use chemicals.

Nice bike. Congrats on the find.
                          Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Working...
                          X