X

rear brake mod ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear brake mod ?

has anyone or is it possible to fit a twin piston rear brake caliper to the katana 750 06 model

TIA

If you can find one that fits, go for it. No real reason to do so though.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Bout the only mod for the rear brake I've really considered was swapping out the brake arm setup with a non arm setup. The actual caliper has never been much of a concern.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by aussie7 View Post
        has anyone or is it possible to fit a twin piston rear brake caliper to the katana 750 06 model

TIA
        the stock set up will lock the rear wheel easily. no need for easier lock up. can cause crash. you've seen the single skid marks going straight into the ditch. was caused by locking the rear wheel.
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
          X