X

what an idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
    Somebody needs to nix the limiter..... with the power and aerodynamics that thing has, it should clear 200 without issue.

I have to ask though...... if there are a bunch of guys storming the highway 3-4 nights per week, why hasn't the police presence been stepped up there? It doesn't bother me if they want to push the limits (and obviously, some of them die in the process), but I just can't believe that the police haven't put the heat on them for it. I mean..... NYC cops can shoot somebody 39 times for pulling out their wallet, but they can't roadblock some bikes?

I've noticed the parkways have been pretty clear lately, NYS budget is in the crapper lately, and it's state troopers who patrol on the pkways, so, It definitely seems they made some cuts, being that patrolling theses few specific roads is all they do
    ----------------------------------
    1992 GSX600f
    1976 Z400

www.cityriders.weebly.com

Comment

Is that the speeders vid where he goes to court and trys to flirt with the hawt judge lady, and then wipes out in the parking lot?

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bryer View Post
        Wow.. the end is totally worth sitting through this guy's bs.
        +1
        Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

thats good stuff hahaa

Comment

Working...
          X